IGNORED

Are you totally happy with the Blackbox Life Recorder 21 f EP Release so far?

cern

Are you totally happy with the Blackbox Life Recorder 21 f EP Release so far?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are you totally happy with the Blackbox Life Recorder 21 f EP Release so far?

• Yes of course, freaking love it all give me it already!
    • Yes sure, but could have been a little bit longer or more tracks!
    • Yes, but I was expecting an Album or something bigger and not a EP only!
    • No, it feels lame with all QR-campaigns for only a short EP!
    • No, After waiting many years Im so disappointed at this release!
    • I don't even care about this Aphex Twin Dude!

I made a little poll for just to see how many of us fans thinking so far about the new release by Aphex Twin 
Your username will not be showed when you vote!

Let's be honest! ?

• Like 3

That first track he released didn't really click for me (yet). You can perceive how the quality and the care is immense, though. I can barely imagine the process and how the routing of his studio looks like ?

An EP or even a single is fine, as long as it feeds you the right way. I'm looking forward to hear the rest!

• Like 2

Haven’t heard anything outside of the looping audio on the QR code generated AR black box. Trying to wait for the release so I can hear it all in full quality. 

• Like 1

I've been listening to both tracks for a while in loop, and I gotta say, it's somewhat stuck in my head. However I really wish we had more tracks (the ones that he played on his shows for example).

• Like 1

Look people, this man dumped hundreds of amazing tunes for free on SoundCloud back in 2015. He released some of it on the aphex store in 2019 and onwards, he also updated the field day LP up until 2021. Yes 14 minutes is pretty short and considering the rollout I expected more but he has been very generous to us over the years. Its also not like we havent heard anything from him since Collapse. The new track is amazing and I'm very excited for release day.

• Like 10
  • Burger 1

Look people, It's not my fault i want minimum 10 new trxxx. I was chill and then this afx geezer got me all hyped up with his "ploink" track and those other unreleased awesome tunes at his shows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sounds like squarepusher got stoned and listened to nothing but boc for a week. 

Spoiler

Just trolling tbh. It’s a cool track. Could’ve been a belated c-side to collapse ep. Pretty fresh. 

• Haha 3
  • Big Brain 1

Nothing about this guy is "fresh" imo, he just makes the same track over and over. I knew it would have that snare sound before even clicking, lol. He is by far and wide the most ludicrously overhyped artist in the genre. Rips off and insults his fans. And it's somehow special when he actually plays his own material live? Wow! And now all this hype for this little precum drip of tracks... Plus loads and loads of useless, wasteful brand-name merch. It's gross, flagrant capitalist narcissism. His heyday was over 20 years ago lol, it only gets more ridiculous with time. And the soundcloud dump? Dump indeed. Just a pile of garbage archive tracks. We all have hundreds of those lol, but most have the good taste to never put them out. 
Ok thanks for tuning in, I'll go back to never posting in this forum now. :emotawesomepm9:

troll dancing GIF

troll trolling GIF

mickey mouse troll GIF

u mad bro troll GIF

troll GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Check out 1h01m - 1h04m before Andy Stott Faith In Strangers at the BKS gig, it has it has similarities to BBLR 21F, its just over 3 mins long, I think its track 4 off the new EP

Nice find! 

This is 100% on the new EP Drums all over the place and that vocoder voice again

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, cern said:

Nice find! 

This is 100% on the new EP Drums all over the place and that vocoder voice again

Yeah, hope it is there—I loved this track.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cern said:

Haha what is Dad-Idm? ?

Something in the lines of Dad-Rock, like I dunno Pink Floyd? It doesn't demerits the artists, but its a way to say, at least for me, that I hear "fresher" stuff else where now, like Skee Mask for example.

Edited by logakght
  • Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

24 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

would like an ambient one

The Google drive track is pretty ambient. Would love it even more if it was SAW II style, just the first minute on repeat for all eternity...

• Like 1