IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

if i had the cash for a machinedrum i'd TOTALLY get one. or two. or more.

how long until they are $300-$500AU :p

They're slowly coming down in price on the second hand market. You might be able to get an SPS-1 Mk1 for that price already...

I got an Mk 1 (not uw) for $600 US which I think was a fair price. Don't really miss the UW but I do wish I had double the pattern length

yek looks like we have the same headphones and mini akai controllers

do you find that the cable on the sennheisers can have a habit of fucking up some sockets? that giant-ass plug has also done a number of my iphone. sure, i could get a new cable but i love the curlyness :)

they're bitchingly awesome headphones nonetheless.

weird, no,no complaints here

do you use them for music production or dj'ing?

Guest chunky

@work

11rglzn.jpg

hehe my work computer has csound preinstalled and supercollider is a simple sudo apt-get install away

Guest chunky

the image from the small laptop looks like a first person view from area 51.... guess the tune on the left is close encounters of the third kind? hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally made some extra shelves and stuff to go on my desk to create a bit more space, I'd recently moved and couldn't arrange everything properly. Now it's much better and had the added benefit of feeling awesome by sawing the shit out of some wood.

studio_resized.jpg

ZERjCqy.jpg

Going to have to move it to a new place soon.

Nice reverberation amplifier. Pioneer SR-202 right? I always keep an eye for one on craigslist. Does it get a pretty good King Tubby "water drop" sound on snares?

I've finally made some extra shelves and stuff to go on my desk to create a bit more space, I'd recently moved and couldn't arrange everything properly. Now it's much better and had the added benefit of feeling awesome by sawing the shit out of some wood.

studio_resized.jpg

You are offically the only person ever to have a 'being john malkcovich' poster in your house.

Clean, I like it. Looks functional.