IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

for some reason I decided to invest in gen~ as well, just to completely head-fuck myself !

painful self-fisting is prerequisite to (for?) self-development

Hmmm? Isn't that a vinyl cutter?

The second machine looks like a vinyl cutter. The rest is a console an three tape machines (or two tape machines and some mystery thing).

Edited by LimpyLoo

Ah, I see it's a Vine now. My phone only shows me the vinyl cutter in what I guess must be some sort of preview image.

That's a REALLY good song but unfortunate missed loop opportunity. After some recent listenings to the first half of Silver Wilkinson and his Absence remix, I welcome him back into my list of respected artists.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good and not very ergonomic! I guess you like slouching on the floor while twiddling knobs?

Wait what you have laptops and two maschine controllers in your setup? That's a bit odd.

Looks good and not very ergonomic! I guess you like slouching on the floor while twiddling knobs?

Wait what you have laptops and two maschine controllers in your setup? That's a bit odd.

well, i'd love to get a little more tabletob real-estate, but i just got everything back home, so i just threw it together. gotta find a way to make it more comfortable.

two laptops and maschines? that is multicore support by native instrmtns.

truth: i sort of had two setups, one at home and one at the studio. i bought a cheap maschine controller that i could keep at the workspace. i took that picture when i was preparing a jam session with a friend. anyhow, i tried jamming by myself with two mashines, and it was good fun.

• 4 weeks later...