IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

I WISH MARY ANNE HOBBS WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP

Also Rook, I'm a man on the move, I find your comments about people listening to music while walking to work or whatever offensive. Well, I don't. But I prefer to listen to music on the move, gives me something to enjoy while walking.

In closing,

Fuck you RookHello Rook!

I WISH MARY ANNE HOBBS WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP

Also Rook, I'm a man on the move, I find your comments about people listening to music while walking to work or whatever offensive. Well, I don't. But I prefer to listen to music on the move, gives me something to enjoy while walking.

In closing,

Fuck you RookHello Rook!

lol.

I actually enjoy very much listening to music while walking. But I am talking about the people who walk with their friends and have one ipod headphone in. Or they are doing work and just have the music almost just as white noise in the background.

But yea the That Other Site™ thread is a lol.

yo we are way behind the That Other Site™ thread. They have over 1100 in the Quaristice thread alone!

Though it seems to be part of the That Other Site™ gospel that you have to post in a thread every time you visit it.

ok NEWS

the news is i have found someone on soulseek with 2 RIPPED 320kbps perfect quality AE tracks from Quaristice.

I have almost finished Simmm (not from the mary anne hobbs leak) and FWZE im hoping to get when this user signs back on.

his name is JonLinda and he also has some of the other tracks that have already leaked, but im guessing in better or near perfect quality.

for proof go to

http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/mirages/...~07%20Simmm.mp3

download Simmm there and check for yourself that it is a cd quality rip.

unfortunately the user has been offline for quite a while, but this means that parts of the album are being ripped and leaked on various internet channels. so i recommend we all frantically scour the net and come back here with what we've found!

Edited by Ghostbusters III

what a lot o people

24 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: salvaKPO, Rook, cdgabc, Enter a new display name, six, fthr, blos, gl0tch, Willemjan, beNito, Obelisong

why am i never present when someone copy&pastes that reading topic thingy?! i am teh ghost of watmm.

Guest Enter a new display name

28 users are reading the topic! The number is increasing!

Edited by Enter a new display name

Funny evening on the electronic music forums...

Hi Glotch, cool to see you there, don't bother about the That Other Site™ guys, they're just posing... in a rather amusing way I must say

31 User(s) are reading this topic (21 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: cdgabc, Obelisong, Ghostbusters III, azatoth, Enter a new display name, goDel, gl0tch, beNito, mcbpete, Ccec

well, you are making it real easy for the xltrolls . really really easy. there's 1000+ posts in that thread and almost half of them somehow revolve around you. ...not good

my advice: log out for an hour. drink some thee. kiss your gf. watch some tv.

Edited by goDel

Shit, thats what I'm saying!

beNito, you're chill.

well, you are making it real easy for . really really easy. there's 1000+ posts in that thread and almost half of them somehow revolve around you. ...not good

my advice: log out for an hour. drink some thee. kiss your gf. watch some tv.

Safe. I hear ya man. I actually have no problem with you. I'm really not that bad of a person. Moderately OCD however.

lol yea That Other Site™ lol

But oh man, looks like complete cd quality leak. I don't have soulseek anyway, so doesn't much matter to me.

33 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: Rook, cdgabc, Omega, azatoth, gl0tch, Obelisong, pry buddigs, six, Fredd-E, konnan, beNito

Edited by Rook

yea I know, I was gonna make a gescom thread but I think I will save it for another day when we aren't all so gaga with quaristice leaks.