IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

Ok I need to get out of here and go get something to eat or something before my head does any more asploding. Hopefully there will be a completely full copy of Quaristice at 320 kbps in my pm box when I get back so I can feel guilty for compromising my principles instead of going insane from temptation.

I hope you people are happy lol.

Not to tease you or anything, but the track posted by Ghostbuster ( thanks a lot by the way) is really great, no matter which tracks are before and after it in the album... (Theswere is the track)

Guest beavis14996
God I hate slsk, doesn't seem to work at all for me. Don't know how to find a WATMM chat room, awepittance or anything. FUCK IT

u must refresh room list

38 User(s) are reading this topic (24 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: kokoon, pry buddigs, beavis14996, Brian Tregaskin, salvaKPO, azatoth, mrx, beNito, Obelisong, Goum Le Chat, gl0tch, Fredd-E, o00o, Earth

ok so far

two CD rips have leaked

Simmm (not the one played on mary anne hobbs, as evident by lack of whispery hot female voice over top)

320kbps

Thesewere (listen to Glasgow AE live set 50:33, confirmed by Fredd-E that it is indeed a trackbased on this section)

192 kbps, fredd-e still has his doubts but i would be willing to bet $1000 this will appear on the LP

i am downloading 4 more than could be real, tracks 1,2,5,14

Anterior, Receden, and Untitled (clip) are all fakes made by me that some people seem to be getting confused by.

And Plyphon that Azototh posted is also a fake,but possibly the most convincg fake circulationg

Edited by Ghostbusters III

Well, I've been there since like 8 pm ( paris time) so let's say about 4 hours....

(Well not sitting in front of my computer for 4 hours straight, but I mean , yeah, been logged for 4 hours )

Do you guys think we'll have the album tomorow ? I'm sure I'd better do something else and turn this off, it's really time eating... If I look up on internet tomorow on internet, the entire album will be there, waiting to be downloaded at 200KBPS...

but I sorta like this "race"....

Guest Enter a new display name

I should not go on the computer till tomorrow morning and listen to the leak by then. If not, my heart won't resist.

to answer encey's question:

the album is 1:13:16 length in total. No its not a super long album.. ie not double x cd. all the tracks are quite short with only the last 2 breaking the 5min barrier at 5:34 and 7:14 respectively.

for anyone here going nuts over some leaked tracks on slsk...i'm happy to verify any of these through length or by checking them by ear.

you excited little people. :whistling:

azatoth - plyphon_11b you uploaded is total fake.

wrong length by over a minute (too long) and sounds like nonsense junk. nothing like the real Plyphon, which is one of my favourites on the album so far. Don't know where the '11b' bit comes from either.