IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

to be honest i dont remember the exact context, it was a couple of days ago. like i say, i'll buy it tomorrow sometime and post quotes/the whole thing. someone putting the new meshuggah album on yousendit might persuade me, seeing as bit torrent kills my router for some reason...

:embrassed:

though they do note a lack of progression.

Hmmm.. it would be interesting to read this. Although I gotta ask.. 'progression' towards what?

I don't mean to put a ceiling on what's possible, but I think I'm just wondering what in the world 'progression' means in the electronic world anymore, especially with folks like Autechre.

mister, are you sean booth?

Hmmm.. it would be interesting to read this. Although I gotta ask.. 'progression' towards what?

I don't mean to put a ceiling on what's possible, but I think I'm just wondering what in the world 'progression' means in the electronic world anymore, especially with folks like Autechre.

no

Guest thedisavowed

no

Rob Brown.. actually.. thanks for asking... and thanks for knowing Franciscus.

Edited by thedisavowed

no

no problem. i just knew you couldn't be sean.

Guest thedisavowed
hey there Rob. Nice to see you. Anxiously awaiting Quaristice. Tell Sean I said hi.

Well, to tell you the truth, the tracks we've released so far for Mary Anne Hobbs and such are all my input. The rest of the record is just recordings of Sean's wife Chantal voiding herself into open blenders. Sean seems quite happy with how it turned out, says "nobody is going to copy this," but honestly I think it's mostly rubbish.

Sorry about this, mates.

Maybe I'll try and throw together a solo record in the next few weeks to make up the difference. :embrassed:

Guest Caustic

I am Rob Brown's long lost brother...

...'s best friend's uncle's gardener.

Guest thedisavowed
I am Rob Brown's long lost brother...

...'s best friend's uncle's gardener.

LARRY!!? HOLY FUCK!! CHECK YOUR PMs!!!!

Edited by thedisavowed

no

no problem. i just knew you couldn't be sean.

because i am sean myself

Guest Enter a new display name

There are like 2 more users on the General Banter who listened to the promo copy. Where's the leak?