IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

Listened completely through without interruption. Needs more listens. First impressions were lol this is supposed to be Autechre's more accessible/dancefloor album? And that this for the most part is very, very un-Autechre sounding. I kind of expected the entire album to sound like the way Chenc9 and Tankakern sound. But it doesn't.

At least three of the tracks contain excerpts from their live set.

And having a monomachine, I recognize a lot of what they are doing.

Edited by Rook

lol I'm retarded. I just accidentally deleted Simmm of my harddrive and bleep won't let me download again lol. Anyone care to hook me up with a FLAC or WAV of Simmm?

PS. already enjoying the second listen more.

WHAT THE FRIGGING FUCK I JUST GOT HOME AND GOT THE EMAIL IT'S ON BLEEP CUNTING FUCKING FUCK ME!!! FUUUCK!!!!!!

Sorry, just catching up. Preordered the 2 X CD version, so Ae will have done alright out of me from this release as well. Mine's taking fucking forever to zip as well, come on you cunts, I WANT IT!!!

*drowns in own uncontrollable jizz*

After 2 listens so far, the stand outs for me are IO (this track hasn't even got a mention yet! so dark), plyPhon, Perlence (what a great intro the first 35 seconds), Simmm, 901 01-|-|, chenc9

I sure hope not. I need to go read those album reviews now, but someone mentioned they said that this album didn't really progress the band at all. wtf? The sound of this album is completely unexpected to me. I hope they release an ep building on these ideas more.

bleep.com zipped the files fine when i first posted my thread about it being available, took about 10 seconds. i think it got overloaded slightly. warp need more file mirrors methinks, or however this stuff works