IGNORED

Petition to Get Aphex Twin to Tour in US

Guest tronicphace

Guest tronicphace

How am I supposed to ever see my favorite DJ live if he never comes to the states anymore? I know he's been here several times in the past from looking at the gig downloads. But why has he avoided the US in the past several years?

Maybe because of all the losers here that like crap music...

How am I supposed to ever see my favorite DJ live if he never comes to the states anymore? I know he's been here several times in the past from looking at the gig downloads. But why has he avoided the US in the past several years?

How about packing your bags and getting your ass across sea? I know it sucks and would be very expensive... but worth it. There is always the off chance he will play in the states (yea right) or some surrounding country, but either way you will probably have to travel to see him. Start saving your money and get your passport in line, and then get to a show or two. That's my plan somewhere in the near future. Until then I'll listen to recordings of the shows ... *which unfortunately there have not been any as of late :cry: (So make sure you bring some equipment of your own, and then share your recordings here)

unfortunately for you guys, I think it's highly unlikely he'll play in the US any time soon. mainly due to him getting older and settling down a bit (kids etc) and just not having the time or real need to do so. there may be a one off gig or something in future, but I would say a tour is off the cards.... also actually getting into the US these days with equipment, crew, moral support etc is quite daunting and I wouldn't fancy it myself.

I wouldn't hold your breath people....

the reason james doesnt play in the USA very often is because he doesnt get gigs because enough people dont give a shit, they are perfect content with their moby and daft punk.

Guest hahathhat
good luck lol he cant go to america since that time he got arrested with a bar of luke viberts' mum's homegrown at t o'hare airport

i was forced to endure a many-hour layover at o'hare, once. it was a surreal purgatory of steel, glass, and conveyer belts.

Go to Europe.

Archived