IGNORED

Petition to Get Aphex Twin to Tour in US

Guest tronicphace

petition to get aphex twin ....... assassinated.

This presents some problems. No more music from RDJ... also, once he is dead, how can he tour?

Death Fuck Mental Beats tour... rich's corpse propped in front of his own laptop... someone else can hit play.

... and we can finally get all those tracks he's had hidden away. KILL THAT RAT BASTARD! :rdjgrin:

petition to get aphex twin ....... assassinated.

This presents some problems. No more music from RDJ... also, once he is dead, how can he tour?

Death Fuck Mental Beats tour... rich's corpse propped in front of his own laptop... someone else can hit play.

... and we can finally get all those tracks he's had hidden away. KILL THAT RAT BASTARD! :rdjgrin:

:laughing:

6856_2160138.jpg

Guest Caustic
theres a positive correlation between coolness and number of posts.

Evidence being that Delet is the coolest motherfucker around.

Guest hahathhat
yes, but his french wife would no doubt release his thousands of tracks in less than 3 weeks in the event of his death

so he's about due to go howard hughes then rite

I saw him at ATP in 2002 at UCLA.

My long distance GF was studying there at the time.

I saw him do a live performance (not a dj set) in '96, Chicago. The Sneaker Pimps opened for him. The girl singer had a major camel-toe.

rdj was in a couch with his shit on a coffee table. the dancing bears came out and some crazy guy partially shaved his own head on stage.

:aphexsign:

Guest hahathhat

the aphex twins should come and do solos on my front lawn but not too late the neighbors have SERIOUS JKOBS they tell me ok?

Archived