IGNORED

Aphex Twin Signs a TB-303

Five Step Path

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q:Hello Please send me real photos of selling tb-303 to hiidery@tlen.pl .Greetz. Simon

A:As soon as i get my camera back from my uncle, I will post Pics of the actual item . including the Aphex Twin signature on the back. sorry for the stock pic for now.

lol

Q:Hello Please send me real photos of selling tb-303 to hiidery@tlen.pl .Greetz. Simon

A:As soon as i get my camera back from my uncle, I will post Pics of the actual item . including the Aphex Twin signature on the back. sorry for the stock pic for now.

lol

Does seem unlikely...

Guest Quino Strider

just sent your 303 to Rephlex, backed up by a note asking if Rich wants to sign it...

that's cheaper I guess. although there is a possibility you'll never get it back, or his signature isn't what you expected...

If I recall, didn't the synth pictured in SAW 2's inside liner sell on Ebay awhile back (with the text Richard engraved on it for the artwork)?

Yeah, but it wasn't ebay.

Guest Vegeta897

Wow, up to $910 huh?

If it was a scam, wouldn't the buyer be able to return it and get his money back due to false item description and title?

Guest Vegeta897

lol, what?

If it turned out to not be signed by Aphex Twin, then the item description and title would be incorrect, therefore allowing him to return it.

Though it's also possible he was just looking to make some extra money on selling his 303 and just forged the signature.

Though of course if the 303 doesn't exist at all, he'd be able to return whatever he did send, or complain to ebay if he never sends anything.

BAHAHA you actually think there are refunds on ebay? I've got friends who make good money scamming people online on trade sites, they even figured out a way to get auction stuff for free.. Trust me don't buy shit from ppl with less than perfect rating

Archived