IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out on vinyl this week, picked it up today. Just a plain black sleeve, no artwork. The pressing seems to be decent quality though.

you'd think in this age of internet piracy that rephlex would actually put some effort into their packaging as an incentive to buy their releases.

Is there a US vinyl release date?

i feel like its not happening, unfortunately....i canceled my order and bought the cd instead...

if by chance vinyl does come stateside PLEASE post here so I can get a copy post haste.

Out on vinyl this week, picked it up today. Just a plain black sleeve, no artwork. The pressing seems to be decent quality though.

Hmm that's kind of lame, though I'm not a fan of the artwork anyway (sorry to whoever did it here, just not my thing!). I trust the Katabatic EP tracks aren't included?

No, they're not included.

yeah the person rephlex uses to master their shit is pretty damn good, i noted when the Confederation Trough came out that whoever mastered those tracks VS how they sounded in that breezeblock set did a pretty damn good job.

yeah its amazing how a 12" sounds better than some crappy rip from the radio eh

yeah the person rephlex uses to master their shit is pretty damn good, i noted when the Confederation Trough came out that whoever mastered those tracks VS how they sounded in that breezeblock set did a pretty damn good job.

yeah its amazing how a 12" sounds better than some crappy rip from the radio eh

wasn't there some live version of synthacon 9 and some of the others a fan direct board recording?

you'd think in this age of internet piracy that rephlex would actually put some effort into their packaging as an incentive to buy their releases.

yeah, probably the only rephlexian mistake. my favorite label (southern lord, raster noton, touch) makes bloody good artwork, knowing iit makes a difference with mp3.

Guest tibbar
that track has yet to be released. part of a larger thing though, should surface eventually.

i just... JIZZED! IN! MY PANTS!!!!

Guest olson
india loves wisp. shimmering hour was a hugely appreciated by all my fellow trekkers up in the great himalayan national park. tripping on acid. in a valley of lillies.

boring

Finally got the LP in the mail today, saddened by the lack of packaging goods that came with it, but I guess thats just the way Rephlex is. Right up there as one of my favorites this year.

okay, just gave it my first proper listen. this album is fantastic. i never thought i'd be able to enjoy "IDM" so much, ever again.

wisp, this is kickass! it reminded me of your live performance i saw at the elevate festival a few years ago - an absolute highlight! this album oozes with good energy!!!

And I did it last night. Yup, quite amazing. Since this thread reached 50 pages there's no doubt about everything already being said about its qualities, I'll just add the fresh evergy in this work that seems to combine positive elements from all kinds of genres since last decades, while still having its own character.

I might be in love here.

• 1 month later...

Archived