IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

I really hope the tune that starts playing at the 30 minute mark of the quaristice LA set is featured somewhere in this. Fuck, i love that tune.

Hmmm...ya... :ok: and especially before that point, from the 20th to 30th min. (what i can compare only to some of the intellectually elevating moments in Beethoven's symphonies :yeah: )...and the first 5 min...and the last 5 min...and..everything :grin:

But I doubt it's going to happen...

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo duck

well, just to fuck around another day i must mention that yeah: first tune over quaristice liveset easily includes 'The Plc' as one in the end is beautiful reminiscent could be 'notwotwo'. additional, there is certain '90101' methodics appearing during the set also.

Let's not overlook that we're getting special new artwork from The Designers Republic!

I can't wait to see what size they make the boxes this time!

Guest Tankakern
I really hope the tune that starts playing at the 30 minute mark of the quaristice LA set is featured somewhere in this. Fuck, i love that tune.

Hmmm...ya... :ok: and especially before that point, from the 20th to 30th min. (what i can compare only to some of the intellectually elevating moments in Beethoven's symphonies :yeah: )...and the first 5 min...and the last 5 min...and..everything :grin:

But I doubt it's going to happen...

for me it is about the 54 min mark onwards at Toronto...so much better than the La version....the beat is right upfront and aggressive and overlaid with sounds that are just utterly beautiful.....i hope it included in this new release...but i dont know if it can get anymore beautiful than the Toronto version.....i think they should just release the current tour set....it works far better having the tracks overlay than having them separate

.....i think they should just release the current tour set....it works far better having the tracks overlay than having them separate

I agree... :beer:

Guest HWNDarkside

Does anyone know how to subscribe to get these tracks? I've logged into my bleep account but can't find any mention of them

Guest analogue wings
Does anyone know how to subscribe to get these tracks? I've logged into my bleep account but can't find any mention of them

May 19th?

Guest Tankakern
.....i think they should just release the current tour set....it works far better having the tracks overlay than having them separate

I agree... :beer:

im being too optimistic; just assuming that this new release will be that material used for their current tour. it will most likely be alternative takes to the album material –– nothing completely new in the true sense of the word -- just as the track names suggest really.

Maybe I was being too optimistic when i log on this forum today hoping that after two months of pointless speclation about a live set people had moved on and found other things to talk about. Its always the same culprit(s) who is intent on dragging threads round in circles with the "i really want them to release a live set, i want it more than everyone else". Its the whing desperation thats the worst part. Most sensible people have decided to move on from this and let nature take its course, if they want to release live stuff it will happen. Hopefully this thread will now progress back to the upcoming release.

Guest Tankakern
Hopefully this thread will now progress back to the upcoming release.

Which may include material from the live set.

It amazes me that all of your posts come as reactions to other people's posts. Yet, if you read what people say then why are you still posting: Nobody likes you. Nobody gives a shit about what you say. Stop being an idiot, etc. Maybe you missed those posts?

It amazes me that all of your posts come as reactions to other people's posts.

Its called replying to a post. It amazes me that all your posts are exactly the same fucking post. "PLEASE GIVE ME A LIVE SET" :cry:

Nobody likes you. Nobody gives a shit about what you say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Wipe those tears away kid, maybe you can write santa booth to bring you that live set. It would certainly save you from you wasting anymore of my fucking bandwidth with your constant whining.

I hope you get your liveset kid. I really do.

Its called replying to a post. It amazes me that all your posts are exactly the same fucking post. "PLEASE GIVE ME A LIVE SET" :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Wipe those tears away kid, maybe you can write santa booth to bring you that live set. It would certainly save you from you wasting anymore of my fucking bandwidth with your constant whining.

your posts on here are frequentlyt disgruntled, and i know some people use the internet to project a false version of themselves to let out emotions they normally wouldn't express in real life, but seriously reading through most of your posts you seem to be a deeply unhappy person. I read a post of yours praising the 2008 Glasgow AE show, you actually went out of your way to say how much you enjoyed it creating your own topic, and you turn around and get angry at fans who want a recording of it. I really do not understand you at all.

Guest Tankakern

I aint "no kid". To reiterate what ghostbusters said: you seem likely a deeply unhappy person.

Also, you're on a capped bandwidth? fucking cheapskate!

Seems like you're hanging on other people words, kid.

Fancy sending me a link to that quote? I can't say I've ever seen it. I might even respond.

I'm certainly happier than you are. Ever thought about starting a thread requesting the live set? Just an idea :laughing:

your posts on here are frequentlyt disgruntled, and i know some people use the internet to project a false version of themselves to let out emotions they normally wouldn't express in real life, but seriously reading through most of your posts you seem to be a deeply unhappy person. I read a post of yours praising the 2008 Glasgow AE show, you actually went out of your way to say how much you enjoyed it creating your own topic, and you turn around and get angry at fans who want a recording of it. I really do not understand you at all

I'm not unhappy and I loved the live set and would love to hear a recording of it but i only read this forum once a week now because its like a swamp filled with the same shit. Multiple threads by noobs requesting a live set, we know they want a live set. I dont see why they need to tell us 50 times. There must be other things to talk about. Even the wedding pics thread was less derivative than some telling us how much he'd love to hear a live show. Its out of our hands, if it happens it happens, why whine about it?

Guest Tankakern
your posts on here are frequentlyt disgruntled, and i know some people use the internet to project a false version of themselves to let out emotions they normally wouldn't express in real life, but seriously reading through most of your posts you seem to be a deeply unhappy person. I read a post of yours praising the 2008 Glasgow AE show, you actually went out of your way to say how much you enjoyed it creating your own topic, and you turn around and get angry at fans who want a recording of it. I really do not understand you at all

I'm not unhappy and I loved the live set and would love to hear a recording of it but i only read this forum once a week now because its like a swamp filled with the same shit. Multiple threads by noobs requesting a live set, we know they want a live set. I dont see why they need to tell us 50 times. There must be other things to talk about. Even the wedding pics thread was less derivative than some telling us how much he'd love to hear a live show. Its out of our hands, if it happens it happens, why whine about it?

Did i not declare how much i wanted that live set enough? I have posted other things if you care to look. No matter how many reply's to your messages i post -- or anybody else for that matter -- trying to out do you, nothing will change the fact that you are prick. I think this is really what you want: people giving you attention. Maybe you are depraved of this at the moment, and always have been? On the basis of your posts -- you sound like a right nerd : "Oh the brats there spoiling it for us" type of humor. Idiot. I think you were the guy at the glasgow gig -- tall with the sleeveless top on and with the whinny little voice. It wouldn't surprise me.

Guest moo duck

i like your opinion, Dr Clitterhaus, but there are no such threads here for a long time. delightful talking about live seems logical if you count many specific-known circumstances of this release, and it's fair psychological drug. expectation is a large part of getting positive emotions with autechers music where things like 'positive emotions' are being deconstructed to fuck.

moo duck, i think theres lots of threads about the live show material. The thing that is kinda annoying is seeing the same people whining about a live set EVERY time i log into this forum. Do they think this will make the band release it?

A non-entity like Tankakern demanding an mp3 leak doesn't mean shit. Sick of reading shit like that.

Guest Tankakern

I too get annoyed when people start "what autechre tracks are best to listen to on the toilet" style of threads, or "what is your most favourite track to listen to while being under the influence of drugs". But this doesnt compel me to post in those threads and rip the fuck out of people. Those people will die of their own embarrassment one day -- well hopefully. Talking about something like ae's current live set seems worthwhile in my opinion. I know Ae read this board and although they have their own agenda maybe saying you are into something that theyve done but havent released yet might be the catalyst for them doing so.

Anyway, this is something that you said which is totally classic:

"QUOTE

Which BoC song effects your dreams?

GAY"

Guest Tankakern
Why not talk about the upcoming release, im 90% sure it will have nothing to do with the live set.

whats happening with that remaining 10 percent?

Archived