IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

Guest moo duck

maybe realization could be more interesting, but the whole idea of let's call it 'suprematism' as visual equivalent to Ae music is the most representative one, not entertaining in any kind. in the past there was pretty the same dominating force behind representation on the covers for LP5 or Tri Repetae. so maybe this time we'll find squares.

'a fourth dimension beyond the three to which our ordinary senses have access' and shit

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone reckon it will be on at 12am tonight? Is that what happened with Quaristice on Bleep, went up bang on 12? Because I have to get up early for work tomorrow, and I want to be able to get them on my mp3 player before going to bed so I can listen to the tracks on lunch.

Quarisitice was out on bleep in the middle of the afternoon, way before its proprer realease date....

I wondered as well if it's gonna be at 12 (england time tonight... it would be really great...

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
I wonder how much this whole subscription thing is going to cost?

7.99 £ i guess

so if its a subscription does that mean that we will get a small trickle of the tracks over the next little while or what?

edit: just checked the newsletter again SHIT i thought they would all be out on the 19th!

you think they will release individual tracks day-by-day or the different bundles every couple of days?

Guest DMWalles
so if its a subscription does that mean that we will get a small trickle of the tracks over the next little while or what?

edit: just checked the newsletter again SHIT i thought they would all be out on the 19th!

you think they will release individual tracks day-by-day or the different bundles every couple of days?

I assume a bundle every couple of days

"One week after the Bleep.com release, the collection will hit iTunes and other digital retailers as a series of five EP bundles. Those EPs include the helpfully titled four-track bundles Quaristice.PPP9.ep.ae, Quaristice.9T9P.ep.ae, Quaristice.c9Pn.ep.ae, and the single track bundle Quaristice.Subrange.ep.ae." - Pitchfork

Oh and good luck pronouncing those.

"Quaristice.PPP9.ep.ae sucks man Quaristice.9T9P.ep.ae is sooo much better"

"No way man Quaristice.c9Pn.ep.ae is totally where it's at."

In 31 minutes time, it will be 12.00 am here in UK.

I live in hope

those fuckers better deliver or we're going to proxy bomb bleep so nobody can have them that will show em!!!

Guest CATS

i have a feeling these wont be on the bleep servers until the lazy bastards had their lunch. honestly, whats the chance of these being released on the hour?

Archived