IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

Guest analogue wings
i have a feeling these wont be on the bleep servers until the lazy bastards had their lunch. honestly, whats the chance of these being released on the hour?

did they say an hour?

it's 4am in the uk

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maldoror

I'm considering waiting up and checking back here and again to see if they're up... it would be so sweet to have them hit about 4 am my time, which would be perfect listening conditions...

Guest maldoror

I'm considering waiting up and checking back here and again to see if they're up... it would be so sweet to have them hit about 4 am my time, which would be perfect listening conditions...

I guess it's either gonna be at 2pm or at 7pm ( english time, so that means either in 6 hours or in 11 hours )

Meanwhile, the Pivot EP is avaible, the clark and rustie remixes are great, as well as the band's orginal tracks...

I guess it's either gonna be at 2pm or at 7pm ( english time, so that means either in 6 hours or in 11 hours )

Meanwhile, the Pivot EP is avaible, the clark and rustie remixes are great, as well as the band's orginal tracks...

yeah i'm really loving their new stuff. just wait until you hear the rest of the album! it's fucking great, from what they played when i saw them live in march!

Guest Tankakern
Haha, didn't notice the name of that second one...."99p", haha.

And where the fuck is this thing already?

beadles about

Archived