IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just sick of those alternate versions. Fuck them.

woah good avatar

its too bad we wont get anything that drastically different from the originals. The songs off Chichlisuite sound absolutely nothing like Chichli to me, i wonder why Autechre doesn't want to do that anymore? perhaps lazinesS?

Guest Enter a new display name
I'm just sick of those alternate versions. Fuck them.

woah good avatar

its too bad we wont get anything that drastically different from the originals. The songs off Chichlisuite sound absolutely nothing like Chichli to me, i wonder why Autechre doesn't want to do that anymore? perhaps lazinesS?

I know I sound really negative about it... It's just the limited edition of Quaristice was enough for me, although most of those bonus tracks were really similar to the ones on Quaristice. Autechre have been releasing a ridiculous amount of music (including those upcoming 140 minutes of alternate tracks), so I just hope these digital exclusive tracks will sound radically different from the original ones, like they did with Cichlisuite and Envane.

ok so, just to sum shit up

by the end of this month, this year autechre will have released 47 new tracks

quaristice

1 Altibzz (2:53)

2 The Plc (4:17)

3 Io (3:08)

4 PlyPhon (2:33)

5 Perlence (3:25)

6 SonDEremawe (1:21)

7 Simmm (5:00)

8 Paralel Suns (3:04)

9 Steels (2:56)

10 Tankakern (3:40)

11 Rale (3:43)

12 Fol3 (3:47)

13 FwzE (2:39)

14 90101-5l-l (3:11)

15 Bnc Castl (2:52)

16 Theswere (2:12)

17 Wnsn (4:57)

18 Chenc9 (4:57)

19 Notwo (5:34)

20 Outh9X (7:15)

21 nu-Nr6d - (3:51)

quaristice (versions)

2-1 Altichyre (1:43)

2-2 The PlclCpC (9:18)

2-3 IO (mons) (7:52)

2-4 Phylopn (2:40)

2-5 Perlence range3 (7:37)

2-6 SonDEre-ix (3:27)

2-7 Tankraken (5:28)

2-8 fol4 (11:41)

2-9 90101-61-01 (5:10)

2-10 chenc9-x (8:28)

2-11 nofour (4:24)

Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae:

01 The Plc ccc

02 Perlence range 7

03 Perlence Suns

04 90101-51-6

05 9013-2

06 Tkakanren

07 90101-51-19

08 Perlence subrange 3

09 chenc9-1dub

10 9010171-121

11 Perlence losid 2

12 notwotwo

13 Perlence subrange 6-36

and the japanese digital files, im only counting two as new

1. IO (mons) (7:40)

2. 90101-51-4 (7:40)

3. Blyz Castl (5:36)

christ

hopefully they include some of the dancefloor bangers from the tour

especially the 1st track they were playing

that shit punishes

Guest Tankakern

i'm quite suprised by this actually, considering ae said that realising any live material would be "milking it". well they sure have milked quaristice out dry....this better be some of the tracks from their current set (Soundboard please please come soon!!!) but i wouldn't be suprised if they were not. why dont they just release the live set and stop releasing different verions of the same track? oh thats right, because it wouldnt be heard with the sound of many people talking and the feeling of getting pushed around by some idiot who none stop spills their drinks.

Guest Rook

I think that only two songs off of cichlisuite contain any part of cichli at all.

Anyway, nice for them. I still wish that they would do a proper release though. Not complaining.

why dont they just release the live set and stop releasing different verions of the same track? oh thats right, because it wouldnt be heard with the sound of many people talking and the feeling of getting pushed around by some idiot who none stop spills their drinks.

:whistling:

Mother fuckers should stop complaining until the music actually is released.

THEN start complaining.

Everyone should just be happy that they are releasing more stuff. Sure a soundboard would be nice, but 140 minutes of new material? FUCK.

Also, don't forget Coenc3 and Elephant Gear from the Elektron compilation on that list of new Autechre this year.

AUUAAAHHHHH I'm getting really obsessive compulsive about this whole business. I need to get that japanese bonus track as well as the japanese Ep tracks. And I'm gonna have to get all of this too.......

the good thing is, I having been able to access to internet and this wonderful forum full of wonderfull people, knowing everything and sharing, exchanging, arguing.... for 4 days. Which just makes me 4 days less to wait...

Sure a soundboard would be nice, but I'm sure it's not just gonna be slighly changed versions...

I'ts gonna be great, you're all gonna be happy at the end of it, I'm sure of it... Happier than if nothing came Neway...

Guest Enter a new display name
I think that only two songs off of cichlisuite contain any part of cichli at all.

Anyway, nice for them. I still wish that they would do a proper release though. Not complaining.

Which tracks off Cichlisuite? :undecided:

By the way I am glad I am not the only person here to not look forward to it as it was a new LP.

Sure a soundboard would be nice, but I'm sure it's not just gonna be slighly changed versions...

I'ts gonna be great, you're all gonna be happy at the end of it, I'm sure of it... Happier than if nothing came Neway...

yeah

and something tells me it may be some of the songs from the live set

just listen to the 1st track of the toronto tour recording

and tell me this aint The Plc ccc

This is brilliant.

I'd love to hear some more material from the Quaristice jams. Can't believe theres people sniping at this.

Rocky Path even decided it was time to tracklist all the different Quaristice tracks from the double CD...PLUS the 3 digital iPOd tracks!! Whoooa!!! You really showed us how much Quaristice material they were releasing!!

Shut up Rocky Path

Guest analogue wings

This is like the Autechre Analord!

Which means in 3 months we'll have a whole lot of "Why no new material since Untilted?" threads

no the search function works pretty good

all i had to type was uptight faggot and you came up

i posted the tracks because i was amazed at the output

so get off my nuts

remember how Quaristice started? they originally got together to record the Untilted live set with their touring gear setup & instead just started jamming and recorded new stuff that eventually became Quaristice.

I hope they do that again with the Quaristice live set. only instead of just jamming and making new stuff, actually get the set down first as it was on the tour(and release it!).

...then they can go crazy & jam a new album.

judging by the track titles, i don't think this new stuff they are releasing is related to their most recent tour in anyway, just more leftovers from the Quaristice sessions (tho i'd love to be proven wrong).

Archived