IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

reservist military service, guarding a small settlement next to jerusalem, march this year, im in the middle.

the settlers let us pose with their guns, i had no idea you could get a shotgun in israel before this..obviously we're off duty in this photo.

post-120-041287500 1281203413_thumb.jpg

post-120-007240300 1281203673_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reservist military service, guarding a small settlement next to jerusalem, march this year, im in the middle.

the settlers let us pose with their guns, i had no idea you could get a shotgun in israel before this..obviously we're off duty in this photo.

Reminds me of trailer park boys.

*bites tongue*

Theocide on the right?

*bites tongue*

srsly

*bites tongue*

srsly

:nelson: at you

M Falcon toys shouldn't be destroyed like that :cry:

nothing is fucked dude, nothing is fucked. they're just a bunch of fucking amateurs, and that part is supposed to come off so you can put the guys in the ship.

Guest Adjective

IN my cat?! :wtf:

i5r5oh.gif

that's exactly what i meant. don't play dumb. you stepped into a pile of what remained of your cat, and at the moment the shutter opened, a look of horror was immediately washed from your face by a sense of mournful resignation. admit it, you're caught. maybe the battery died on your camera, your beard looked good that day, and you didn't want to wait to take another one. you thought maybe you could play it off as a silly face. but i know your cat has exploded. it's as plain as the grief on your face. it's not your fault, man, no one is blaming you. just don't ask me to sit here and pretend that you didn't just post a pic of yourself standing ankle-deep in a pile of what once was a cat. i won't do it.

Archived