IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Samples of the vegan cake, and very un-vegan soup I'm making this evening. Dat cream, dat butter. Dat...vegan spread.

Oh, and a glass (bottle) of Barolo with cheese and crackers.

Earlier I had some lush home made pumpkin and sweet potato soup with sourdough bread made by Sprillian

IRxmvSb.jpg

Now I'm having a small, double pepperoni and stuffed crust pizza with a few glasses of chianti while watching never ending newsfeeds of massacres in france

i would call pumpkin soup pretty solemn, austere even. Certainly wouldn't eat it for pleasure. Man i used to hate that as a child, why do people put that evil stuff in their bodies. Bread looked nice though.

i would call pumpkin soup pretty solemn, austere even. Certainly wouldn't eat it for pleasure. Man i used to hate that as a child, why do people put that evil stuff in their bodies. Bread looked nice though.

Dat cream. Dat butter. No austerity der.

Dat cream. Dat butter. No austerity der.

Pumpkin soup is fantastiche!

I'm making a butternut squash soup with red thai curry and prawns tonight.

basically the most delicious thing that can be purchased from a restaurant in atlanta. $8 but weighs like 3 lbs. (will have half for dinner later). coffee w/almond milk. goats milk/dark chocolate bar for first dessert

PAD THAI BURRITO
WITH ONIONS, BELL PEPPERS, BROCCOLI, RICE,
EGGS, BEAN SPROUTS, CILANTRO, FRESH LIME, THAI PEANUT SAUCE,
& YOUR CHOICE OF CHICKEN OR TOFU

not sure why i can't lose weight...

edit: found a pic but it tastes so much better than it looks

Elmyr.jpg

Edited by juiceciuj