IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I just ate the biggest pile of noodles with eggs, chicken and a bunch of vegetables. I honestly feel like throwing up now.

You should eat more to chock and block and seal your gullet
I'm drinking massive amounts of water right now... I'm also considering making myself throw up.

Water + full belly = no good. Consider wine
How come?

Also, I don't drink alcohol

Wow that was a gross read. Have someone monitor your meals so you don't go overboard like this. Also, those ginger shots will burn a whole in your gut worse than any glass of wine.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 'pea & smoked ham orzo risotto' from Waitrose, price was reduced because close to use by date.

Gaddamn fanciest microwave ready meal I ever ate. It's this two-tier contraption with a black plastic colander disc separating the rice and ham from the sauce on the bottom, there's a little tab to remove it after heating.

It's pretty lush.

I got a 'pea & smoked ham orzo risotto' from Waitrose, price was reduced because close to use by date.

Gaddamn fanciest microwave ready meal I ever ate. It's this two-tier contraption with a black plastic colander disc separating the rice and ham from the sauce on the bottom, there's a little tab to remove it after heating.

It's pretty lush.

Lovelaaay, Marksies do the same setup with some of their Thai ready meals with the black thingummy

Just had a lemon raspberry flavored calming drink mix stuff made of magnesium etc

Had a super small dinner (healthy choice microwave bowl thing) way earlier and now im super hungry.

Thinking of hitting up this hipster late night middle eastern place down near campus for some gyro. Would pair nicely with a corny direct-to-dvd natural disaster type movie.

grilled sardines with mixed salad + green beans, lemonade, 10mgs diazepam & a scoop of ice-cream to finish

Haha nice, that meal sounds right out of the 90s Robbin Williams movie Toys!

Update: Just ate 3 metal pipes, a half a cup of dry wall and some bolts.

Edited by Lane Visitor

Leftover chebureki I made last week that I stored in the freezer but placed in the fridge last night to thaw. Ran out of sour cream, and went to the small shop near my work because I thought they'd have it there, but they didn't, so I bought Lay's brand French onion dip instead, which still complemented chebureki well.

And two cans of PBR.

I was inspired by a Danish chatmmer and his very healthy looking dinners so I did a copycat one.

Rye bread, thin spread of butter, semi-hardboiled egg, sliced tomato, fresh basil, salt and pepper

5GkFhg7.jpg

VEGETARIAN BAHN MI!

I'm curious; what was the pork substitute?

I unno what he used, but we`re making banh mi tonight with smoked pork (center loin) >.<

I was inspired by a Danish chatmmer and his very healthy looking dinners so I did a copycat one.

Rye bread, thin spread of butter, semi-hardboiled egg, sliced tomato, fresh basil, salt and pepper

5GkFhg7.jpg

mmm RYE BROD

Looks like good quality too, it`s hard to find good breads here without driving an hour across town to a specialty bakery.

5GkFhg7.jpg

Next up you should make boil some potatoes, slice 'em up, put them on some rye bread with some mayo, tons of salt and pepper, and some cress.