IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I went and got myself my trademark "heart-attack special" subway sandwich earlier today. The best thing about it is that for hours after eating it, every burp tastes exactly like the sandwich. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I went and got myself my trademark "heart-attack special" subway sandwich earlier today. The best thing about it is that for hours after eating it, every burp tastes exactly like the sandwich. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

which one is the heart attack special? I'd say all of them because of the sodium levels but maybe one is extra heart attacky lol.

Just had dinner...

Chicken fried in sesame oil, ginger, and spring onion.

Then I chopped up a bunch of red pepper bells, broccoli, chili, and threw that in.

Then I threw in some sriracha with lemon grass and oyster sauce, stirred it around, cooked some rice and ate it like a motherfucker.

It was good. And I've still got half a casserole left.

which one is the heart attack special? I'd say all of them because of the sodium levels but maybe one is extra heart attacky lol.

The heart attack special is as follows:

Chicken tikka filling, lettuce, sweetcorn and cheese in toasted plain italian bread. That doesn't sound too unhealthy, right? Well, this is where reality tumbles apart and we are dragged, kicking and screaming, into the realm of insanity. When the slack-jawed sandwich-monkey asks "would you like any sauce?" I reply "Yes, an inhuman amount of both ketchup and barbecue sauce". They generally give me a bit of an odd look, but that's because they've never tasted the unholy glory of the heart attack special. If only you would all try it, you'd know. You'd all know.

Anyway, it's probably for the best I rarely have them. I just decided to get one today to treat myself for having the willpower to leave my hovel and go into town for the first time in months.

Guest unteleportedman

this donut

bC6kK0H.jpg

edit: according to patternoverlap, this is what is called a "Cake Donut". It has a subtle flavor and isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Edited by unteleportedman

The heart attack special is as follows:

Chicken tikka filling, lettuce, sweetcorn and cheese in toasted plain italian bread. That doesn't sound too unhealthy, right? Well, this is where reality tumbles apart and we are dragged, kicking and screaming, into the realm of insanity. When the slack-jawed sandwich-monkey asks "would you like any sauce?" I reply "Yes, an inhuman amount of both ketchup and barbecue sauce". They generally give me a bit of an odd look, but that's because they've never tasted the unholy glory of the heart attack special. If only you would all try it, you'd know. You'd all know.

Anyway, it's probably for the best I rarely have them. I just decided to get one today to treat myself for having the willpower to leave my hovel and go into town for the first time in months.

ha! Tikka filling and sweetcorn aren't even options at subway, in Canad'er.

To yourself and everyone around you as well. How polite and thoughtul you are.