IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

EVERYONE GO SEE THE BANKSY DOCUMENTARY!

if it is playing in your town...

it's called 'Exit Through The Gift Shop', and it owns anything else out right now!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYONE GO SEE THE BANKSY DOCUMENTARY!

if it is playing in your town...

it's called 'Exit Through The Gift Shop', and it owns anything else out right now!

yeah need to see this

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol, I think I'm finally starting to grasp this "hipster" thing...looks like a potato-headed Iain C

lol

Guest ruiagnelo

Saw Shutter Island yesterday. Very good, one of the best from last couple of years. It's like modern Hitchcock. scorcese really nailed it.

Guest Mirezzi

I just caught 9, finally, and I have to say....I loved it. It was about 10% better writing away from being a complete masterpiece. Still, I'd say it was damned good. I even liked the bittersweet, WTF ending.

I was definitely left wanting more.

Guest disparaissant

i watched Santa Sangre again last night, first time in a few years. really good film.

Guest Z_B_Z

i remember the soundtrack to santa sangre kind of getting on my nerves. but the imagery was good..

Guest ruiagnelo

yeah nailed what the twist was to the trailer

well i didn't saw the trailer so i ddn't saw that coming

altough during the movie i always had that feeling that di caprio was the crazie one

It was actually :cisfor:

yeah nailed what the twist was to the trailer

well i didn't saw the trailer so i ddn't saw that coming

altough during the movie i always had that feeling that di caprio was the crazie one

It was actually :cisfor:

:orly:

of course it was, but it wasn't the trailer who spoiled it for me!

Guest Mirezzi

Ponyo - Too weird with its Japaneseness. Couldn't get beyond the first 30 minutes. Sorry, WATMM.

Guest Mirezzi

Crazy Heart - Jeff Bridges is a fat, sweaty, drunk senior citizen who croons a lot with a guitar. Maggie Gyllenhaal is 32 and has a 4 year-old son. They get together and fuck. All credibility lost as the movie spirals into boring, formulaic, Karate Kid drivel.

the credibility of anyone, movie character or real life person finding Maggie Gyllenhaal attractive is almost zero. I actually found her presence in dark knight to be insanely jarring, i would have rather her character just be on vacation during the whole film

Guest Mirezzi

the credibility of anyone, movie character or real life person finding Maggie Gyllenhaal attractive is almost zero. I actually found her presence in dark knight to be insanely jarring, i would have rather her character just be on vacation during the whole film

Too too true. She's incredibly unattractive to me. There was a moment in Crazy Heart where the camera lingers on her flat, useless, bluejeaned ass for like three to four seconds. I thought, "Wow, she should sue the DP. That is really unflattering."

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i only ever found her hot in that will ferrell movie about the guy who discovers hes a character in a book. she was hot in that. in an apron.

Guest Mirezzi

i only ever found her hot in that will ferrell movie about the guy who discovers hes a character in a book. she was hot in that. in an apron.

I forgave her being in that because I liked the movie a lot.

Archived