IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Iain C

I like ravenous, I like robert carlisle, it is robert carlisle right? I can't be fucked to check but he's a cool bro

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I haven't seen that film for a VERY long time but I do remember enjoying it as a feckless 15-year-old stoner!

I haven't seen it for years, I remember watching it with other Deeping stoners a long time ago, at least I think they were there. Good movie though.

I hadn't seen it for a few years myself... D/led it the other day. Still good though, unlike a lot of movies I used to like... I just d/led Tron due to the "legacy" hype... haven't seen it in years... I hope I still love it.

Guest Iain C

I haven't seen it for years, I remember watching it with other Deeping stoners a long time ago, at least I think they were there. Good movie though.

I watched it at Wilma's house

not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet but Ravenous has an excellent musical score.

holy hell you are so right. I remember that from the 1st time I saw it... when those banjos come in... lordy lordy lordy... then the accordion.... fuck, i love it. I don't know why i didn't mention it.

I watched Tron earlier today actually.

and how did it do you?

I love Tron, always have done, I've still got my VHS copy of it.

well, I used to feel the same way, it's just I haven't seen it in 15 years probably... We'll find out tonight...

Guest Adjective

not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet but Ravenous has an excellent musical score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-KLn_PgQg&feature=related

yeah it's good, i like the ending credits version of that song, where it kind of sounds like all synths and those big strings come out of nowhere. i forget which but some of the soundtrack is used in another film, i remember pointing it out during a movie but no one knew what i was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-KLn_PgQg&feature=related

yeah it's good, i like the ending credits version of that song, where it kind of sounds like all synths and those big strings come out of nowhere. i forget which but some of the soundtrack is used in another film, i remember pointing it out during a movie but no one knew what i was talking about.

i love how they play upbeat banjo music while the bad guy is chasing after and killing the guys friends

Guest olson

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - 10/10

for real? 10/10? maybe you were on a lil somethin when you watched it eh? EHH?

yeah, so I watched Tron for the 1st time in 15 years last night, and it was fucking incredible. I think I like it better now as an adult than I did as a kid, as there were little things I missed back in the day.

Archived