IGNORED

describe your last shit with a movie title

Guest IRARI

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to spoil the party but I think it would be a great idea and maybe about time to describe your shit with an album title. Somebody has to be brave enough (and that's not me), (Just in case the thread nosedives). 

Edited by beer badger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

I hate to spoil the party but I think it would be a great idea and maybe about time to describe your shit with an album title. Somebody has to be brave enough (and that's not me), (Just in case the thread nosedives). 

I swear I've been meaning to create one for months, even got some album/song titles ready to get it rolling. (TV shows would be another possibility. Maybe we should just have an all-purpose "shitty" pop culture thread.) But just like you, I seem to lack the balls. If you promise to post in it however, I'll do it. At the worst, we'll turn it into a ping-pong match.

Edit: done https://forum.watmm.com/topic/98544-describe-your-last-defecation-with-a-songalbum-title/

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...