IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

30 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

It's very impressive how she has a pizza slice in her hand in all her pictures, yet her pizza is untouched.

Holy shit. Did not notice that! This should be cross-posted in the optical illusions thread 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 6:50 PM, sidewinder said:

I had this pizza yesterday, salumi molé. It was incredible.

BB76F736-6958-4A4D-A542-CF60DA995BBC.jpg

Is that sour cream?

• Haha 1

Oh, they slapped some fresh mozza on top of the melted mozzarella, never seen it done that way before, probably lovely

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Oh, they slapped some fresh mozza on top of the melted mozzarella, never seen it done that way before, probably lovely

Here's a trick.
Put parmigiano reggiano on your pizza, put it in the oven, and then once it comes out put on even more. The difference between reggiano that has been in the oven and freshly grated that is slowly melting on your pizza is insane.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly off topic, but hey...

There's an Italian place where I buy sandwiches. They're super simple and I fucking love them. Mozzarella, basil pesto with parmesan, a bit of salad, tomatoes and that's it. So I decided to see if I could replicate my favorite one and bake the bread in my pizza oven. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the result.

IMG_3807.JPG

85B43A01-C866-4EDB-9925-5FD61C9B0A8A.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I fucking nailed the the pizzas tonight.
I tried using less flour than normal. Once the dough was ready I rolled up the pizza balls without using any flour at all. It made them way more sticky but also easier to handle for some weird reason.  Instead when it was time to flatten the pizza balls I threw them onto a plate full of semolina flour. Semolina flour doesn't stick as much to the dough as normal tipo 00 flour and it doesn't burn as easily which means that the dough didn't burn as easily and it also made the crust more crispy. Fuck yeah.

The winner pizza was a tomato sauce (homemade), mozzarella, salsiccia, red onion and truffel oil pizza.

BabyishUnitedGrunion-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

I was misled, it was all memes easter egg hunt and a fun dive down wikipedia. Sorry.

Was thinking about pizza early today, and how good a pizza night would be.  But pizza nights happen at the end of my shift, and I could not hold out until midnight.  Needed a 15 minute wolf-down, so Shawarma wrap won the prize.  Still waiting for Shawarma pizza to trend.