IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Is the woman behind her wielding a hammer, the implication being that she's to smash her upon the head for the pizza pouch?  Am I reading this ad correctly?  Also, does the pouch work for hammers too, or just pizza?

28 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Is the woman behind her wielding a hammer, the implication being that she's to smash her upon the head for the pizza pouch?  Am I reading this ad correctly?  Also, does the pouch work for hammers too, or just pizza?

Not only did the leader not bring enough to share, but the blank smile on her face indicates she has no idea where they are going, and is leading the group to their death.

• Like 1

letting my friend decide what to get for a takeaway and he says pizza hut. now i feel really gross.

you know what? i'm sick of pizza. i ate pizza way too often as i was growing up, like some psychological comfort thing. even up until 2021 i thought of takeaway pizza as something i was always willing to eat all the time. now the appeal of it has just evaporated.

i was going to stop eating pizza anyway, up until today when my friend suggested it, and after trying to eat more pizza i am definitely sure i never want to eat it again. fuck pizza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Squee said:

Made four solid thin pizzas last Friday. Also, my girlfriend bought me the Ooni Koda 16 for my birthday!

Do you not have to do the pizza rotating thing with your new oven?

9 hours ago, yekker said:

Do you not have to do the pizza rotating thing with your new oven?

In theory I only have to turn it once as the flames are in an l shape. But I'm probably going to turn it all the time anyway in order not to burn it.

• Like 1