IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Otto Krat

Holy crap that is possibly the best album cover ever. I love how the 303 is a magic carpet

by the way, which one of you bastards is responsible for this on the ceephax wiki page

ceephax.png

lol

What does that even mean?

Holy crap that is possibly the best album cover ever. I love how the 303 is a magic carpet

by the way, which one of you bastards is responsible for this on the ceephax wiki page

ceephax.png

lol

What does that even mean?

sticks to wank your knob cheddar with, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

where is that really great live quality recording of Sidney's sizzler that is around somewhere. I wanna hear it now that the real one is out.

http://www.filestube.com/7e64b393b147241a03e9,g/Ceephax-Acid-Crew-STRP-Art-Of-Technology-Festival-Eindhoven-04-04-2009.html

Sidney's sizzler at 28:00. This gig is where i heard him play it for the first time, i went completely berserk:)

Yo, here's that Live recording of Sidney's Sizzler again. It's from an Xmas Bangface set Ceephax did over 3 years ago. I didn't record it myself, it was on the Bangface, myspace player for a while as part of a larger portion of his set. Unfortunately at that point I was unaware that you could steal the full quality audio files so this is a poor quality recording straight from the site. The track's live though and has such charm that it doesn't really matter. Before you ask, no I don't have the entire set, I wish I did. I merely cut out Sidney's Sizzler due to its magnitude and remebering how much it stood out to me when I heard it live. Since that night I actually sung it to Andy about 5 times over 2 seperate raves a year apart (1 at a pub where there was a stage invasion and the other at Corsica studios, it was either the Rephlex night or a Mu 1, they were both very close together) in the hope he could tell me the name of the track and when it would be released. Eventually, he realised which of his tracks I was murdering though and told me the name. It's quite embarrassing trying to sing a track to an artist and them not being able to identify their own music, of course being rather inebriated doesn't help either. Anyhoos, enough waft. Thankfully this is finally being released, until then feast your ears on this!

Bangface.mp3

Yo, here's that Live recording of Sidney's Sizzler again. It's from an Xmas Bangface set Ceephax did over 3 years ago. I didn't record it myself, it was on the Bangface, myspace player for a while as part of a larger portion of his set. Unfortunately at that point I was unaware that you could steal the full quality audio files so this is a poor quality recording straight from the site. The track's live though and has such charm that it doesn't really matter. Before you ask, no I don't have the entire set, I wish I did. I merely cut out Sidney's Sizzler due to its magnitude and remebering how much it stood out to me when I heard it live. Since that night I actually sung it to Andy about 5 times over 2 seperate raves a year apart (1 at a pub where there was a stage invasion and the other at Corsica studios, it was either the Rephlex night or a Mu 1, they were both very close together) in the hope he could tell me the name of the track and when it would be released. Eventually, he realised which of his tracks I was murdering though and told me the name. It's quite embarrassing trying to sing a track to an artist and them not being able to identify their own music, of course being rather inebriated doesn't help either. Anyhoos, enough waft. Thankfully this is finally being released, until then feast your ears on this!

Cheers! Nice story too. Luckily i've constrained myself from actually singing to him on my few encounters with Andy. I know plenty other ways to make a fool of myself though. The first time was at some kind of arty farty electronic music night, in a small theatre in Amsterdam. There were only a couple of people who had ever heard of Ceephax, so i got the chance to go completely berserk right in front of him and his precious gear. After that, i managed to ask him to be on a photo with me. Unforunately the friend of mine who made that picture accidentally deleted it a couple of days later, so i never saw it.

Archived