IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've bought the flacs and will be ordering the vinyl as well!

great album. the only beef i have is the version of Life Funk. i wish it was a bit rawer like the studio demo version he played at Utrecht (i think), the one where he shouts "bring me a beer before i go queer". i think if he'd kept the 909 snare/claps and didn't replace/layer it with that big thumb click, i wouldn't be bitching about it. but it's a minor complaint really, it's still a really fun track. Sidney Sizzler i've been waiting for and he didn't change it much from the live version. i was really happy about that.

This is an amazing album for interval training. Life funk is the best running tune.

I've wanted The Celebrity for ages, i remember him djing it fucking ages ago?!

Those soft bassy tom rolls in Royal Lounge are fucking sexy.

this is by far the best ceephax release i've heard. this should make it on end-of-year lists if people don't forget about it in 10 months.

commuter, life funk, topaz, emotinium ii and royal lounge are my favorites after first spin. but goddamn, the whole thing is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived