IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to grab this album. Ace title as well, but I assume I'm the only person who sees nothing even faintly ingenious (or funny) in the album cover art.

Lol...I was going to say something yesterday. It went a little something like this:

It's funny that everyone talks shit about hipsters for being ironic, and then you all get a huge boner for this type of cover art. I think it's good for a quick chuckle and that's about it.

But I decided not to post it. I guess now I did though. It's not that I hate it, I just don't consider it good design, I'm not into ironic 80s retro stuff.

I have been listening to Ceephax for a while but his albums aren't very consistent, altought there are some ace moments. This one is going to change that. Most of the previews sound very good to me, Arcadian being the best.

About the cover it's probably the worst cover ever, which makes it better than it actually is.

Yeah, this def sounds more consistent than his normal fare, where I normally love half the tracks and am pretty meh about the rest. And the cover art is awesome, serious lol.

volume 2 is consistently brilliant

While Volume 1 is consistently shit, I get it \o/

Summer Frosby is really badass though. :braindance:

That's true, it was the only track from Vol 1 that I saved :) If only they'd made a better track selection from Vol 1 and 2 into a single LP.

volume 2 is consistently brilliant

While Volume 1 is consistently shit, I get it \o/

Summer Frosby is really badass though. :braindance:

That's true, it was the only track from Vol 1 that I saved :) If only they'd made a better track selection from Vol 1 and 2 into a single LP.

I think Jam Jarre and Dreamer are also excellent Ceephax tracks, but I agree that vol.1 is weaker, theres just a long inaccessable period in the middle thats just skronky beats and ear ripping fm fuckery with the odd melody.

Guest bitroast

still in awe of the vid. so much more psychedelic than his other work i think.?. the shot at 2.05 of the pixelated ripples looks so familiar :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Archived