IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those chords at the beginning of Cedric's Sonnet are so good, but everytime I put it on I expect the song to take a whole different turn than it really does

ceephax needs to do more ambient work

are you retarded? nobody needs to do more ambient work. especially when they're capable of ripping a track like arcadian off, a track which is pretty easily the best thing i've heard made in years... it thrashes, it stomps, and it has great transitions (that little piano roll to the 8-bit sounding sample of some video game sounding character going WUHHHH before a glorious reprise with little videogamey synth runs? yeah) seriously i mean making ambient music is something best reserved for people who have a shrine to roygbiv somewhere even though they lament there's a beat there to make them bob their head simplistically like the abioriginese. thank god it goes away.

hi Andy

ceephax needs to do more ambient work

are you retarded? nobody needs to do more ambient work. especially when they're capable of ripping a track like arcadian off, a track which is pretty easily the best thing i've heard made in years... it thrashes, it stomps, and it has great transitions (that little piano roll to the 8-bit sounding sample of some video game sounding character going WUHHHH before a glorious reprise with little videogamey synth runs? yeah) seriously i mean making ambient music is something best reserved for people who have a shrine to roygbiv somewhere even though they lament there's a beat there to make them bob their head simplistically like the abioriginese. thank god it goes away.

hi Andy

you're getting colder

Guest lands end road

Damn I have been listening to Royal Lounge on repeat for the last couple of days. That synth that comes in at 1:03 is seriously enchanting and that panned counter part bass from the start sounds effortless...

Lots of this sounds heavily influenced by classic Kraftwerk/Yellow Magic Orchestra type stuff. Commuter sounds like an acid remix of something from the Computer World album. And even Ceephax's usual filler tracks are really good here.

Oh wow, been listening to this non stop for the past days. This is the Ceephax release I've been waiting for. Can't wait till his next gig in the country.

That video made me want to see him live even more.

When will he fly across the ocean to the modest little town of Los Angeles, CA?

Edit: And who will I see there in the crowd???

i once talked to dmx krew on myspace and he said pretty much all of those mid-to-lower-level electronic music guys would love to play all over america, it's just that there isn't enough money to do it.

that said: evangilize the ways of the guy who nicked his name from the BBC and maybe dreams can come true someday.

Archived