IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a really good album. So many catchy melodies.

I wasnt expecting such an addictive set of tracks. There are no bad parts.

arcadian just blows my mind...

EDIT: the whole album* with the polite excetion of The Celebrity, unless i'm in some weird, humorous 80's revivalist kind of mood, but really, ARCADIAN... just wow.

The thing I love about Andy is that, despite the silly factor (jumpers, "DMTV", the Senegal football jerseys with gold chains, etc.) this is a guy hard at work--you can hear it in his music and how much he plays out. Which, in turn, makes the silliness so much more fun. Like having your cake and it tasting good too. It seems like every flyer I see shoot by features Ceephax on the bill. And he doesn't just plug in a shitty iRiver mp3 player full of choons to just play while he Peter Hook's about. He's lugging all that delicate shit to fucking entertain you. This album is a milestone and RDJ's "prohpecy" (lol) about him being the most important electronic artist to watch way back when is coming to pass--even when you might have thought that he was totally off base. I can't say enough about this album. It's a Book of Gospel for those that have worshiped at the church of rave for so long.

Yep

Guest Stoppit
What music are you enjoying at the moment?

Zombie Flesh Eaters title music by Fabio Frizzi

good.

everyone should listen to Fabio Frizzi, all the time.

and this album, obviously

The thing I love about Andy is that, despite the silly factor (jumpers, "DMTV", the Senegal football jerseys with gold chains, etc.) this is a guy hard at work--you can hear it in his music and how much he plays out. Which, in turn, makes the silliness so much more fun. Like having your cake and it tasting good too. It seems like every flyer I see shoot by features Ceephax on the bill. And he doesn't just plug in a shitty iRiver mp3 player full of choons to just play while he Peter Hook's about. He's lugging all that delicate shit to fucking entertain you. This album is a milestone and RDJ's "prohpecy" (lol) about him being the most important electronic artist to watch way back when is coming to pass--even when you might have thought that he was totally off base. I can't say enough about this album. It's a Book of Gospel for those that have worshiped at the church of rave for so long.

i can hear it man. every song is magnificent that this guy pumps out, and it he gets better with every release. there's not many artists like this man. he's goofy as a person, but he is serious about his music and his equipment, and he has every ounce of respect i can offer. everything he releases is PERFECT! *listening to megalift ep* :wub: sooo good.

Never heard of Fabio Frizzi before, truly enjoying Zombie 2 soundtrack specially the theme track, Legowelt must be a fan too lol.

Check out the soundtrack to The Beyond... it's the best of his output that I've heard

Guest Stoppit

Never heard of Fabio Frizzi before, truly enjoying Zombie 2 soundtrack specially the theme track, Legowelt must be a fan too lol.

Check out the soundtrack to The Beyond... it's the best of his output that I've heard

It's very good. Also check out City Of The Living Dead

It's very good. Also check out City Of The Living Dead

From what I heard so far it's the most eerie from his soundtrack work. From The Beyond the main theme is so catchy, I also like the Legowelt reinterpretation on Legowelt - Apoteosis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHU0FP1xRmg&feature=related

The movie Zombie 2 is actually quite good too, I think because the genre was so new at the time it wasn't a self parody like the later zombie movies, the special effects are amazingly realistic, even the underwater scene, that was insane :lol:

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived