IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lands end road

Royal Lounge sounds fucking epic! Wasn't that track on his myspace a while ago with the typical Ceephax spoken word over top? Something about Billy Zane being insane in the membrane.

probably going against the crowd here, but i hope its the similar to the megalift ep in style. gotta be my fav ceephax release, not so much into his straight acid noodlings.. megalift is killer from start to finish

I don't think you'd be going against any crowd whatsoever, I think most of WATMM would share your view. Really looking forwards to this!

really? hmmm...thought people were more into his other stuff

either way, samples sound brilliant

probably going against the crowd here, but i hope its the similar to the megalift ep in style. gotta be my fav ceephax release, not so much into his straight acid noodlings.. megalift is killer from start to finish

I don't think you'd be going against any crowd whatsoever, I think most of WATMM would share your view. Really looking forwards to this!

really? hmmm...thought people were more into his other stuff

either way, samples sound brilliant

i like both personally

Samples sound great, he seems to have toned down the spastic drum n bass and odd fm textures, and made more bouncy hook-laden anthems. Really looking forward to it.

Archived