IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Otto Krat

Why all the ceephax interviews are so short and superficial?

I mean, fun and style is very important in ceephax, but in the end is also a truely good musician making rather complex music.

Guest southside jim

I feel like it's just due to the way he usually portrays himself. He definitely is quite a talented musician, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a serious photo of the guy..that, combined with his well-known adverts for upcoming projects probably helped contribute.

ceephax needs to do more ambient work

are you retarded? nobody needs to do more ambient work. especially when they're capable of ripping a track like arcadian off, a track which is pretty easily the best thing i've heard made in years... it thrashes, it stomps, and it has great transitions (that little piano roll to the 8-bit sounding sample of some video game sounding character going WUHHHH before a glorious reprise with little videogamey synth runs? yeah) seriously i mean making ambient music is something best reserved for people who have a shrine to roygbiv somewhere even though they lament there's a beat there to make them bob their head simplistically like the abioriginese. thank god it goes away.

are you retarded? nobody needs to do more ambient work. especially when they're capable of ripping a track like arcadian off, a track which is pretty easily the best thing i've heard made in years... it thrashes, it stomps, and it has great transitions (that little piano roll to the 8-bit sounding sample of some video game sounding character going WUHHHH before a glorious reprise with little videogamey synth runs? yeah) seriously i mean making ambient music is something best reserved for people who have a shrine to roygbiv somewhere even though they lament there's a beat there to make them bob their head simplistically like the abioriginese. thank god it goes away.

LOL YEAH!

Arcadian is seriously bringing tears to my eyes it's so brilliant.

Seriously!

Edit:

I hope this is one of the tracks he "spent more time on" (ala recent bleep interview) cuz if he just shat this one out, I think I'm going to puke. Then sell my gear and move on. lol

Arcadian is seriously bringing tears to my eyes it's so brilliant.

Seriously!

Edit:

I hope this is one of the tracks he "spent more time on" (ala recent bleep interview) cuz if he just shat this one out, I think I'm going to puke. Then sell my gear and move on. lol

It's quite humbling too... just when I thought i was getting the hang of this acid thing....

Emotional evolution while listening to UAE in its entirety:

Anxiety -> Excitement -> Amazement -> Mind-Melt -> Jealousy -> Self-Loathing -> Resolve -> Inspiration!

Come on you Amazonian wenches, send me my bounty. I would have purchased this from a decent music supplier, but it was a birthday gift from my brother. While ultimately I shall be grateful, the bastard could have considered how urgently I require this after waiting 3 years for most of these!

LOL YEAH!

lol

you n00bs are on a forum named after a song from an album called "Selected Ambient Works."

ceephax has some fucking righteous gear!

Archived