IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

like an Autechre dildo riding my brainhole as usual.

This is gorgeous.

Bands as Sex Partners.

[…]

- Autechre: a $500 vibrator that somehow got stuck on the weird setting you never use so now it just sits in your backdoor.

[…]

(@ tumblr)

FTFY

i can't decide if i want to cheat and listen to the album when it inevitably comes out early on bleep or wait until i have the vinyl in my hands with the melb watmm crew over at my place consuming beers and lsd..

yes but what if it comes out early, legally, on bleep? and i know i definitely won't get my vinyl copy on the 23rd.. my warp20 boxset was almost a month late!

If it's on bleep than go for it or you won't last a day reading every savage complaint from the jackals in this forum

Edit 11:11 again

Edited by jules

Guest Joebot Kill

There were 2 people napping in this room and I just woke them both with hearty lols

redfall - via email i was told this was from a scrapped soundtrack for "redwall" but who knows. anyway, this sounds A LOT like the first track on incunabula. actually, my mate said i was at this point listening to incunabula. the song is lush, ambient synth strings with nice soft attacks. they sound metallic but gentle and soothing. leads into "bike" which totally surprised me. i was like "bike? on oversteps?" and i mean like the actual song, not a remix. mental.

This just killed me

:ok:

haha yes, this part was fucking hilarious.

pretty incredible. thanks.

Guest bitroast

it starts off really fucking creepy. like, creepy as fuck. like, i left my house at this point.

lol!

excellent review, i don't think i need to listen to the album now!

HAHA! They WILL PLAY OVERSTEPS Tracks today.

http://de-bug.de/musik/5298.html#comment-797

Thaddeus

05.02.2010 17:58

also bevor es morddrohungen gibt … das wird eher später werden. das album ist nämlich extrem ruhig, fast schon barock in teilen

looks like all my whining posts on the de-bug website helped lol. they don´t want to get death threads so they will play it, but more at the end of the show because the album is so extremely calm and "baroque" in parts. so maybe we have the ae-version of selected ambient works ? jesus, i´m exited!

Edited by panz0r

is it out yet?

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

yea, but its too quiet. where are all the beats? fuck, how long until their next record comes out?

dont forget about the oversteps special edition too. each lp comes with a signed and numbered snowflake from denali in a small carbonite encasing. no two are alike.

post-3428-12654682373_thumb.jpg