IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

gay fake autechre ones

Indeed. I would go as far as suggest that Oversteps track names are gayest in the whole Ae history. O=0, wtf, doesn't it look like a retarded anime-styled smile? And D-sho qub isn't it plainly ridiculous? Known(1) that's downright lame! …etc. Take a look at Confield's song list, it's pure aesthetism. Or Untilted, where every track title is a work of art, it's like a sophisticated punch in yer face just like the music itself.

I see your point, but i didn't want to start an argument about Autechre track names really. where i was coming from was that they are not the real names of the fake tracks, and i would prefer to be able to enjoy them without any fakery of being Ae tracks, and as genuine tracks made and named by someone(s). I am just a bit anal when it comes to albums, ep's etc. Album art would also be nice, thanks.

i believe track three is also known as "dipshits" by gate. check the link in the latest post of the tracklisting (on page 75). also lol at whoever said that it's got dblue glitch all over it, not only was that track made about 10 years ago, but it was made entirely on hardware!

as for the others.. i guess only time will tell, huh?

Edited by modey

gay fake autechre ones

Indeed. I would go as far as suggest that Oversteps track names are gayest in the whole Ae history. O=0, wtf, doesn't it look like a retarded anime-styled smile? And D-sho qub isn't it plainly ridiculous? Known(1) that's downright lame! …etc. Take a look at Confield's song list, it's pure aesthetism. Or Untilted, where every track title is a work of art, it's like a sophisticated punch in yer face just like the music itself.

I see your point, but i didn't want to start an argument about Autechre track names really. where i was coming from was that they are not the real names of the fake tracks, and i would prefer to be able to enjoy them without any fakery of being Ae tracks, and as genuine tracks made and named by someone(s). I am just a bit anal when it comes to albums, ep's etc. Album art would also be nice, thanks.

i believe track three is also known as "dipshits" by gate. check the link in the latest post of the tracklisting (on page 75). also lol at whoever said that it's got dblue glitch all over it, not only was that track made about 10 years ago, but it was made entirely on hardware!

same idiots said i had used buffer override all over Lying on the floor, which i have still never used in a track. I'll say it again but if people didn't know the first minute of Augmatic Disport was made by AE they'd say wtf dude this is Glitch VST abuse

if r ess is RS it would be Rob (&) Sean..

nice trolling, OP.

obviously you haven't heard the song, n00b

:rtfm:

fine. I concede defeat.

gay fake autechre ones

same idiots said i had used buffer override all over Lying on the floor, which i have still never used in a track. I'll say it again but if people didn't know the first minute of Augmatic Disport was made by AE they'd say wtf dude this is Glitch VST abuse

quoted and bolded for TRUTH

Edited by Hautlle

Guest Fat Roland

out your penis?

This wouldn't be the first time my willy has been featured on Watmm.

Hey, chums, I just got this in my Myspace inbox. Any thoughts?

i think the RAR file you listed [i.e. the new leak] is real because....

1. it is pretty much beatless

2. and it is good

3. but mostly because...

os veix3, is an extended version from a fake track for Quaristice if you recall...

what are the odds of that???? faked by Autechre that is...remeber how they released a couple of Autechre tracks not on Quaristice...well this is one of them.. but extended

my thoughts are is that Os Veix3 is a genuine AE track sounds too much like them to be a fake

this.

yeah the latest leak is classy. r ess reminds me of lcc, and pt2ph8 reminds me of characi, it's at least a very enjoyable listen!

Hey, chums, I just got this in my Myspace inbox. Any thoughts?

2. and it is good

3. but mostly because...

os veix3, is an extended version from a fake track for Quaristice if you recall...

what are the odds of that???? faked by Autechre that is...remeber how they released a couple of Autechre tracks not on Quaristice...well this is one of them.. but extended

I lost count now. Which leak is this refering to? The Altered:Carbon one with the track known(1) with the chopped vocals which is actually called tinted corvettes on Altered Carbon's myspace site?

If not, could you pm a link to rar file you listed which supposedly is real and the os veix3 being an extended track... thanks

[quote name='Fredd-E' date='04 February 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1265274300' post='

If not, could you pm a link to rar file you listed which supposedly is real and the os veix3 being an extended track... thanks

Well, if it's this rar file: http://fatroland.blogspot.com/2010/01/autechres-oversteps-fake-leak-scandal.html?showComment=1264804091751#c6688617936282410919

Then I think it's fake too. The track see on see is chopped off all of a sudden. Does not feel right. Or that might be on purpose....

Guest etis atis

2. and it is good

3. but mostly because...

This guy obviously has something wrong with his sound system, I'd say it's totally FU so it can't convey beats. ((:

Can I just say this? Warp sucks. WORST marketing ever. They announce an album almost 3 months in advance and why? To build hype for those who either pre-ordered this already or will buy it regardless?!? <sarcasm>Makes Sense!</sarcasm>

This is Lame. LAME. So within a little wee message board or two, we've been tasked with hyping shit to other people who are also hyping shit.... so that we can all run around and express how much we can't wait to possess something we technically already own/paid for. Wow, this makes a ton of sense in an insular IDM-beard shithole of an environment called the internets. Good job.

There really was NO purpose of announcing this so soon. No true media splooge yet. No printed interviews. Nothing. The only purpose I see is to anger their most loyal fans. Everyone knows bands make their real money on merch (which includes lmtd. edition high quality vinyl pressings, stickers, shirts, hats, b-sides, one-offs, etc.)

Here's a solution:

Announce, then release. "Hey everybody! I'm about to come!.... Came." Release only highquality digital files and debut your "merch" the day of your first show on your upcoming tour. Print better t-shirts and begin selling soundboard recordings of your livesets.

Here, everyone is happy, more people come to your shows, and your sales increase in all lines of business.

Edited by gl0tch