IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest etis atis

I don't know if I could say BoC is actually IDM… Whatever, this fake Ae is still a passable record, I guess it won't just come and go unnoticed.

how do you get dial the journal out of that i wonder. my nihongo is a bit rusty but all the japanese reads is domestic bonus track. it's not even a title. well i'm sure somebody pointed this out in that other thread, wherever it is

Guest Balance
Finally finished the Autechre article last night - ~1800 words. Haven't given birth to an elephant like that in a while. Feels good.

that will be quite the interesting read in Big Shot magazine issue 31.. i wonder when it will be published! (it's the full length review of this preview)

Oooohh, I was hoping they'd do more stuff like Outh9x on Oversteps, great news :)

Hopefully they mean an EP is coming too.

edit: typed it wrong, it's 'Dial the Journal'

Found this on xltronic. As that guy mentioned, hopefully this works as well as 'nu-Nr6d' does; that one is pretty much an immaculate conception. Anywayz here's a link to a Japanese webstore with details:

Beatink

so, did anyone read the google translation of the review on that beatink page? it's half blabber of course, but from what i can gather it reinforces the ambient/amber stuff being mentioned. or maybe it's just a translated/then re-translated copy of a previous review. i've not read everything about the new album just yet...just thought this was interesting.

just thought this was interesting.

it was a funny read/translation indeed.. but the best part is the album will be out third of march in japan.. only one moth before we're able to download it! (yes I've already pre-ordered it at bleep, but that won't keep me from downloading the japanese leak!)

Anyone else thinks the «second leak» (from rapidshare) is just awesome? (: I mean, half of the tracks are quite good and the rest are just sick.

r ess, pt2ph8, os veix3(!), O=0, redfall = these are 100% hits.

Dying to know who this might be.

And whoever it is, I regard it as one of the best IDM records of 2010 (there won't be many I guess, anyway…).

don't you just love it when people don't read your posts?

hey guys i wonder what this means?

1. r ess (Springymajig)

2. ilanders (???)

3. known(1) (gate)

4. pt2ph8 (awepittance)

5. qplay (???)

6. see on see (kaen)

7. Treale (???)

8. os veix3 (Awepittance+modey)

9. O=0 (modey)

10. d-sho qub (???)

11. st epreo (???)

12. redfall (Adjective)

13. krYlon (gl0tch)

14. Yuop (???)

Guest David R James

I like this fake rapidshare release more than the real one i have not heard. I would like to be able to change the names to some real ones instead of them being under gay fake autechre ones

Edited by David R James

Guest etis atis
gay fake autechre ones

Indeed. I would go as far as suggest that Oversteps track names are gayest in the whole Ae history. O=0, wtf, doesn't it look like a retarded anime-styled smile? And D-sho qub isn't it plainly ridiculous? Known(1) that's downright lame! …etc. Take a look at Confield's song list, it's pure aesthetism. Or Untilted, where every track title is a work of art, it's like a sophisticated punch in yer face just like the music itself.

Guest David R James
gay fake autechre ones

Indeed. I would go as far as suggest that Oversteps track names are gayest in the whole Ae history. O=0, wtf, doesn't it look like a retarded anime-styled smile? And D-sho qub isn't it plainly ridiculous? Known(1) that's downright lame! …etc. Take a look at Confield's song list, it's pure aesthetism. Or Untilted, where every track title is a work of art, it's like a sophisticated punch in yer face just like the music itself.

I see your point, but i didn't want to start an argument about Autechre track names really. where i was coming from was that they are not the real names of the fake tracks, and i would prefer to be able to enjoy them without any fakery of being Ae tracks, and as genuine tracks made and named by someone(s). I am just a bit anal when it comes to albums, ep's etc. Album art would also be nice, thanks.

Guest David R James

...what if I... I mean... what if he didn't give it a proper name yet because it was written specifically for the Oversteps fake...

I spose then i would be happy for them to be untitled. I just genuinely enjoy those tracks.

hey guys i wonder what this means?

wtf, tracks autorship?

AH YAH, I HADN'T TOUGHT OF DAAH

There's a Spaced reference I haven't heard for a while :lol:

I don't really see Saint Epreo throwing shapes in the church of dance, do you?