IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Thaddeus

05.02.2010 17:58

also bevor es morddrohungen gibt … das wird eher später werden. das album ist nämlich extrem ruhig, fast schon barock in teilen

"Extrem ruhig" - I'm not excited! OK, I'd accept an AE SAW I, but not SAW II please; it bored me.

Tonight we'll know which fakes are fakes and which fakes aren't :D I just found another instance of Oversteps on the biggest classical sharing site. (Av*x)

Edited by Guest

Too late (or early) for me. I'm 37. Like you, guys :emotawesomepm9: Ae is music for old dAeddies?!? Ae, with Incunabula our partners when we were young, now with Oversteps while we are midlife-crising.

Daddies love Ae, their kids listen to Scooter. Sad, if you think about it.

Edited by Guest

Is that going to be 3pm - 8pm PST on the west coast of the U.S.? (Is it currently 7pm CET?)

And what was this link? mms://85.214.45.87:80/fritz.sonntag.1 It is the one I was listening to earlier. Is that one still valid or the fritz.de livestream one?

I like the fritz.sonntag link better, it is playing dance and the other livestream link is playing pop :-(

Edited by Superstix

i have no idea. but it starts in 5 hours.

Wurstwasser gib´ mal bitte den Link zu der Version die Du gefunden hast.

Is that going to be 3pm - 8pm PST on the west coast of the U.S.? (Is it currently 7pm CET?)

And what was this link? mms://85.214.45.87:80/fritz.sonntag.1 It is the one I was listening to earlier. Is that one still valid or the fritz.de livestream one?

I like the fritz.sonntag link better, it is playing dance and the other livestream link is playing pop :-(

go to this site and click the real audio or Windows Media Format thingy.

http://www.fritz.de/livestream/livestream.html

Edited by panz0r

Guest boredroom

Im imagining it sounding something like Thomas Koner's Kaamos Album!! which sounds like the soundtrack for a lifeless earth, pure rubble, deep and skimming the surface of fallen cities, colourless, emotional, drones headphone central.. check it out if you havent aleady... maybe the new ae will sound more like notwo.. Im looking forward to twisted ae patterns but equally entrigued about a SAW equivalent bring it on!!

hmmm... I want to believe, but I think this may be bullshit. Who the fuck are they? Like some how these assholes have a promo now and have no problem playing it live? Fuck THAT. If its that easy, then that implies a handful of other jerks out there have this shit. And if that is true as well, this would have been "accidently" leaked by someone at this point.

Edited by gl0tch

Sent you the link, Panz0r and Parte. I think it's fake because it's from 20.Jan and sounds to Aeish in a way...

Thanks in advance for extracting and uploading tonights Fritz stream Panz0r...!

Edited by Guest

Sent you the link, Panz0r and Parte. I think it's fake because it's from 20.Jan and sounds to Aeish in a way...

Thanks in advance for extracting and uploading tonights Fritz stream Panz0r...!

Whatcha talking about? What link? To a new fake? Can I hear it?

forget-cassettes-salt.jpg

came across this while i was searching for something else. this album was released in 2006 though so we can't say they're biting ae/tDR's style!

Edited by asymmetrical head