IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ricky Downtown

gave oversteps vinyl a relisten the other day while playing halo and was floored. sounds so crisp and beautiful on vinyl!

same with me every time i'm listening to the Quaristice sb rip

i used to like you

and you don't like me now because you can't take a joke?

I think he was joking too.

• 5 months later...

how'd it get burned! how'd it get burned, why'd you get banned

true story, i was just on a family vaca and driving back through yellowstone park to the bozeman airport i put on Oversteps. My mom immediately told me she thought it sounded 'cheesy' like 'one of those spa/relaxation cds' and 'why do they keep using the same bell sound on every song? i would like this if they used different sounds'

- my mom's autechre review

Edited by Awepittance

true story, i was just on a family vaca and driving back through yellowstone park to the bozeman airport i put on Oversteps. My mom immediately told me she thought it sounded 'cheesy' like 'one of those spa/relaxation cds' and 'why do they keep using the same bell sound on every song? i would like this if they used different sounds'

your mom is idm as fuck

The only way she could be more IDM is if she were picking her nose, SB stylee, when she called it cheesy, and also if she said oversteps is too rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreferential

Edited by baph

*adds as appendix to my oversteps review*

Awe's mom should be the spokesperson of the Autechre subforum. If we're looking for a definitive opinion on anything Autechre related; look no further than Awe's mom. She can cut those boys into pieces with those words of steel.