IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest theSun

i was a little taken aback by the 10 emoticon limit. wtf watattttattmyyummy :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance:

Queers, Understand Any Real Involvement Seems Too Impossible Considering Envane

(Queers Usually Also Don't Really Always Necessarily Get Everything)

((Vagina Enthusiasts Really Seem Immensely Over-Negative Sometimes))

Unusually, Nobody Tried Investigative Listens This Evening, Damn!

Didn't Really Appreciate Freaking Tits at 7.30 (am)

Get A New Tight Zebra. Get Really Attracted. Fuck.

Cunts, Only Nice Fucks, If Everyone Likes Dick.

Eat Pussy at 7

Lick Pussy at 5

Cocks In Cunts Have, Like, Involving Sex Under Indoor Tables Everyday

Cocks Hate It. A Sexy Tit Is Crazy Sexy Like It Does Everywhere

Everyone Needs Vagina All Night Everynight

:facepalm: ok This Really Isn't Remotely Enjoyable Past Entry Two. AE!

Although Maybe Bearickson Embalms Retards

I Never Can Understand Nothin' About Being Ultra Likable Anyways

Edited by thehauntingsoul

herp derp.... 303 pages of oversteps lovin V_V

actually if you had read the pages, you'd find that it's not all lovin

also, what the fuck is this recent obsession with people saying "herp derp" or "hurr durr" or some variation? it's the single most annoying thing i have witnessed on the internet.

Guest Billov

i say it ironically

i don't think i could bring myself to read more than the last 3 pages... and by read i mean scroll over with haste

Guest bacteriatastic

i hate that sound that sounds like a pipe releasing air. i don't know it comes and goes across the album.

O=0 sounds sad.

my two cents.

Guest pixelives

i mean, how does it sound different? i can't possibly imagine it being more dynamic, since it's pretty flat, volume wise. ie. i don't really understand how it would benefit from 24 bit resolution. i want to see a direct comparison/analysis to see what i'm missing out on, if anything. and since i don't have the 24 bit wavs, i can't do it myself.

i guess you didn't notice the quiet fade in on r ess?

with the 24bit WAVs you can hear it fade in at least 29.7% quicker than if you were listening to the 16bit WAvs (or the CD).

if you have the vinyl though, you can hear the fade around 40-70% quicker than any other format.

at least in the listening tests i've conducted.

yeah on the vinyl you hear the fade come in REALLY early. within 10 seconds approx. on the mp3s and the cd it's at least 20 seconds or so.

i mean, how does it sound different? i can't possibly imagine it being more dynamic, since it's pretty flat, volume wise. ie. i don't really understand how it would benefit from 24 bit resolution. i want to see a direct comparison/analysis to see what i'm missing out on, if anything. and since i don't have the 24 bit wavs, i can't do it myself.

with the 24bit WAVs you can hear it fade in at least 29.7% quicker than if you were listening to the 16bit WAvs (or the CD).

if you have the vinyl though, you can hear the fade around 40-70% quicker than any other format.

yeah on the vinyl you hear the fade come in REALLY early. within 10 seconds approx. on the mp3s and the cd it's at least 20 seconds or so.

actually you're full of shit, because i'm full of shit

:trashbear:

LOL.. gotta be shitting me

LOL.. gotta be shitting me

oh shitting shit it

Move of Ten helped me appreciate Krylon, I can't get enough of it now. Basically the ambient tracks on Move of Ten (actually just ylm0, looking at you) feels very sloppy and underdeveloped which, in turn, makes Krylon feel even more structured and beautiful than ever.