IGNORED

The Bad Plus covers Flim

essines

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard aphex can make music in his dreams

there are no actual interviews or liner notes confirming this, but there is a rumor that AFX made SAW II based on his dreams.

i think he's the drummer for rush

he wails

seriously stop being a dick.

does anyone seriously know?

saw these guys at Montreal jazz festival,, he is NOT the drummer from Rush or the tour drummer for SP

EDIT: They did do a cover of a Rush song though (Tom Sawyer :lol: )

i have a feeling we're going to see at least 11 volumes of unreleased aphex acid in the near future... i'm getting something about a leather book :music:

i don't know why you guys keeps running my thread off track, i'm just looking for some jazz parliament love and information. is this some sort of hazing ritual?

and you're welcome for the find, i just want to spread the love of the twins and the love of music to as many people as i can.

It's good to see some love in hear.

We need too talk about how we can enrich you're spiritual life with TRUTH

your

here

to

i have a feeling we're going to see at least 11 volumes of unreleased aphex acid in the near future... i'm getting something about a leather book :music:

are you an idiot? seriously?

it was already released. years ago.

and re-released.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i don't know why you guys keeps running my thread off track, i'm just looking for some jazz parliament love and information. is this some sort of hazing ritual?

and you're welcome for the find, i just want to spread the love of the twins and the love of music to as many people as i can.

your

here

to

read

are you an idiot? seriously?

it was already released. years ago.

and re-released.

what are you talking about? this is big news and you mock him by trying to spread misinformation? I thought you were a valuable member to this forum SR4. The thought of a leather bound collection of aphex acid is nothing to joke about mister.

I CAN'T WAIT!

I may have joined extremely recently but surely The Bad Plus are the jazz band of "Jazz band covers Aphex Twin" fame. Unless this thread is some kinda joke, which my sarcasm-meter did not pick up (entirely possible).

your

here

to

read

the

Guest Barricade

your

here

to

read

the

rules?

Archived