IGNORED

Awesome Aphex Twin moments

Capsaicin

the actual ak47 machine gun sample implemented in death fuck's intro at about 00:43.

i always hold an air-machine gun at this moment, plus the whole song just makes me mad.

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

the actual ak47 machine gun sample implemented in death fuck's intro at about 00:43.

i always hold an air-machine gun at this moment, plus the whole song just makes me mad.

ahhh I never heard that little bit, thanks for this

ahhh I never heard that little bit, thanks for this

never knew that was an actual gun :aphexsign: (the sample)

Edited by Macca

if you're talking about 0.48 in Death Fuck, then it's just a snare. otherwise you could say the whole of the track sounds like it's sampled from an ak47.

Edited by B1000

Guest mafted

the last minute or so of LBB at the Rosklide Fest, when he plays that extra melody over top. quality electronic music.

Edited by mafted

if you're talking about 0.48 in Death Fuck, then it's just a snare. otherwise you could say the whole of the track sounds like it's sampled from an ak47.

nah, it's definitely around 00:43 and it's seems pretty clear to me that it's a completely separate sample being used at that moment.

Guest username7410

nah, it's definitely around 00:43 and it's seems pretty clear to me that it's a completely separate sample being used at that moment.

It's not just a snare. If it is, it's a snare programed to sound like an AK47. An AK47 has a pretty distinct sound.

which song is that in again?^

'4' on the RDJ album.