IGNORED

Recent live recordings

Guest ruiagnelo

Guest ruiagnelo

Plaid have been playing around recently in many countries...i wonder if anyone has or know of any recent live recording?

Guest Streed

I don't know if this has been already posted in Watmm, but I found this soundboard from a Sofia June 09 live on Soulseek, the quality is really perfect, and setlist is pretty similar with the the one I saw last October.

link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2XYXGN2

Ps: I am not the person who recorded this live.

Guest sirch

thanks!

is it a lot of Heaven's Door tracks, tho?

tbh i'm not much interested in hearing them play that stuff live.

it's nice to listen to at home, but from their live gigs i want to hear them play harder stuff, and new (Scintilli) stuff!

will download anyways tho and have a listen. thanks again :)

Guest Streed

Not much than 2 or 3 Heavens Door tracks in the set actually, but very well "implemented", in harmony with the rest of the setlist, in comparision, the show I saw in Paris Warp20 was darker (Zeal inside)with lot of supposed Scintilli new tracks.

Guest ruiagnelo

Not much than 2 or 3 Heavens Door tracks in the set actually, but very well "implemented", in harmony with the rest of the setlist, in comparision, the show I saw in Paris Warp20 was darker (Zeal inside)with lot of supposed Scintilli new tracks.

Do you happen to have that warp20 set?

I don't know if this has been already posted in Watmm, but I found this soundboard from a Sofia June 09 live on Soulseek, the quality is really perfect, and setlist is pretty similar with the the one I saw last October.

Yea, i have that one already. It's pretty good and the quality is great. I read that they did a gid somewhere in the UK (?) in which they played classic material alongside with a few new album tracks. But i can't find it.

Guest Streed
Yea, i have that one already. It's pretty good and the quality is great. I read that they did a gid somewhere in the UK (?) in which they played classic material alongside with a few new album tracks. But i can't find it.

Yes not even a single damn vid on youtube,....sad

Guest sirch

they've been doing a lot of those 'classics set' gigs lately. but no recordings exist anywhere online, yet... not that i've seen anyway.

sometimes at venues/clubs they search you for recording gear and will take it off you and keep it til you leave.... so that may be 1 reason why there's no recent recordings anywhere. all that seems to exist is short clips people have filmed on their phones, which are usually shit quality. :(

I too am most interested in hearing clips from their Live Classic Shows. There's a couple clips floating around out there, but not nearly enough and not long enough. 30 seconds of

just doesn't cut it.

Also, as an aside hopefully this

makes it on to Scintilli.

Guest ruiagnelo

I too am most interested in hearing clips from their Live Classic Shows. There's a couple clips floating around out there, but not nearly enough and not long enough. 30 seconds of

just doesn't cut it.

That sounds like early TBD era.

Two options here: or they are returning with some 90's melodies on Scintilli or they are playing old stuff live. I hope it's the FIRST.

Guest sirch

just doesn't cut it.

Nice find! the Parasight clip i mean. have heard the other tune before and not that keen on it meself. too 'mary poppins' / fancifull soundtracky.

thanks very much for posting this - i love their new stuff

• 1 month later...
Guest sirch

some recent clips i found over the weekend :

definitely some Scintilli tracks in there i reckon :)

Archived