IGNORED

ceephax store?

l1fef0rm

My friend bought something from the website and at first didn't recieve anything, so he talked to mr jenkenson about it and he said he'd send him the item, and when the package arrived it was the wrong thing

Man! This is a sad day! I loved that site! His stories and poems! His unreleased tracks! His MS Paints! His acid jumper/sweater collection! His fake myspace page! Acid Darts! NOOOOOO!

I'm going to miss the Ceedrobe terribly :wtf:

Anyone else find it a bit stanky that you can buy his cassette for £6 but a tshirt is £15.

No. A T-shirt would've cost about £2, and there are four colours screenprinted by hand on each one. Ceephax is going to want to make a profit on these, so £15 isn't an unreasonable price.

all i have eaten in three days is a milkshake, i have a bad case of rock star nostril and last of all I need to master this file so TBA peeps

(btw I had a certain Mr Aaron Funk behind me twating me over the head with an inflatable whilst trying to get this set :blink: )

Archived