IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I assume that's why they were shooting at their feet, to keep them alive. no one has that bad of aim.

or keeping them alive for another reason. they don't trust people obviously but nothing says they definitely eat people yet. for one thing there is loads of food left in the world

the candle room with writing on the walls makes me think cult.....eating people as a sacrifice or a ritual to protect them from "God's" punishment of humanity, i.e. the zombie apocalypse, could be why the cult formed....and Rick/Michonne/Darryl/Carl were being herded, like cattle.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

human sacrifice makes more sense to me than cannibals. in the first episode of next season they will serve a meal of red herring

we need a WATMM drinking game for this show since it's jumped the shark now.

do a shot every time Rick says "CAAAARRRRLLLL!"

take a drink every time they go in on an emotional facial closeup

Jello shot every time Beth shows her teeth

take a swig of beer every time Daryl strikes a male model pose

chug a beer when they introduce another token black character

tequila sunrise whenever Michonne scowls

boilermaker every time there's a firefight and no one gets hit

c'mon guys gimme some more! don't be shy

entire bottle of fast acting exlax if a character is genuinely enjoying the zombie apocolypse

you`ll be mostly safe, just don`t watch any of the merle episodes or you`ll have a well-shitted on couch, kid

Shot of PBR every time someone does something stupid as an easy way to create a tense situation.

(You'll still get wasted)

don't make me defend this show

You can defend it man. It's not the great show the viewership would indicate. But, it's far from the worst show on the telly like this thread would have you believe.

Edited by olo

it's the worst oughta-be-good-but-aint show, which makes it more ridicule-worthy than just a bad show imho afaik tbh idk

Another for the drinking game: break a beer bottle every time someone says something about doing something to keep someone safe, and how they gotta keep them safe, and how everything they've ever done was to keep them safe.

mug of tetrapak wine everytime you realize the show is basically bonanza Little House on the Prairie with zombies

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Also available - The Walking Dead Score - Let the intense sound of roaring crickets overwhelm you in this 6 hour CD boxset, with remixes from Robert Rich and Merzbow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk