IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

I tuned into the season premier last night. I thought I must have tuned in late, because the bat-to-brain bashing already took place. Nope, I realized the show was going to reveal the death later in the episode. The showrunners said the show was going to pick up right with the death explicitly! You lying motherfuckers. They fooled me again. Nope, no more twisting of my nipple Walking Dead. I turned this fucking show off after the opening credits & ain't looking back. My dueces are up. Peace.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tuned into the season premier last night. I thought I must have tuned in late, because the bat-to-brain bashing already took place. Nope, I realized the show was going to reveal the death later in the episode. The showrunners said the show was going to pick up right with the death explicitly! You lying motherfuckers. They fooled me again. Nope, no more twisting of my nipple Walking Dead. I turned this fucking show off after the opening credits & ain't looking back. My dueces are up. Peace.

:/

:/

watched it over breakfast before seeing spoilers online as the show tends to divert from the source material, covering a room dimensional spluttering out cornflakes & milk..kinda knew what was coming but still pretty sad about it :( but glad the show took it further then it just being a token scene, can't really go in depth cos of spoilers 

Oh shit, I really didn't plan it but I finally finished watching season 6 last night... Was getting quite into it again after giving up on it last year. Had no idea the new season would premiere last night!

Also: most of s6 was actually quite boring and/or meh but I just binged my way through it all in one week. It did have about two decent episodes overall? 

Oh shit, I really didn't plan it but I finally finished watching season 6 last night... Was getting quite into it again after giving up on it last year. Had no idea the new season would premiere last night!

Also: most of s6 was actually quite boring and/or meh but I just binged my way through it all in one week. It did have about two decent episodes overall? 

theres a lot of slow pacing to the show, which i actually like rather then being an action film the whole way through, but yeah s7 just started, would watch it soon before spoilers which are all over the web now 

theres a lot of slow pacing to the show, which i actually like rather then being an action film the whole way through, but yeah s7 just started, would watch it soon before spoilers which are all over the web now 

True, literal braindead entertainment. I'm not really concerned with spoilers with this show though, but yeah I'll probably watch it tonight! :)

I'm sad to say this but I'm done with this show now. I'm just completely uninterested at this point since there has barely been any progress in the overall story in the last few seasons. Just hopping from place to place, introducing new characters and killing them off later on... you could go like this forever.

I look back at the first 2 seasons and they felt really exciting and had me wondering where the story would go and how it could end, but it may just be nostalgia. 

Wasn't this basically spoiled as soon as it happened? It's just issue #100 of the comic (that's about where I stopped reading, so idk if they changed anything else).

the tv series doesnt follow the comics line by line (neganspoilers)

in the tv series Negan smashes Abraham's head in and then Glenn's

I'm sad to say this but I'm done with this show now. I'm just completely uninterested at this point since there has barely been any progress in the overall story in the last few seasons. Just hopping from place to place, introducing new characters and killing them off later on... you could go like this forever.

I look back at the first 2 seasons and they felt really exciting and had me wondering where the story would go and how it could end, but it may just be nostalgia. 

silly place to drop out as this is where everything changes in the story arc....well according to the comics which the show increasingly seems to be sticking too

silly place to drop out as this is where everything changes in the story arc....well according to the comics which the show increasingly seems to be sticking too

Yeah I realize the season just started but I'm not sure if I care enough anymore to keep watching. I'll just check out the comic then.

yeah, fuck that shit, i don't even have a slightest desire to hatewatch it. it's just such a nasty, dire piece of shit of a show.  just thinking about it makes me feel kinda unclean for watching it till last season.

mods, please delete thread. it's over.

yeah, fuck that shit, i don't even have a slightest desire to hatewatch it. it's just such a nasty, dire piece of shit of a show.  just thinking about it makes me feel kinda unclean for watching it till last season.

Just when I get back on the horse? Hell naw. Let me hate on it after tonights or next weeks episode again, then I'll reconsider (but it still is one of my fave things to rant about, so...)

lol I was trying to be polite about it but yeah, pretty much

You hangers on do realize that this premiere expended all momentum this season might have had, right? That's it, the pace is all uphill from here, it's an inch at a time for the rest of the year. Fool me six times, shame on me.

The opening 10-15 mins was terrible, with those stupid flashbacks of each character trying to trick you into thinking it was them that got killed, should have just opened with the brutality. Teasing motherfuckers. The bit with Rick imagining everyone else getting their heads bashed in as a means to spur him into action was also pretty dumb. Once they finally showed the main attraction though, and then the bit after when they drove back from their dumb little jaunt, it was pretty good. The brain damaged blubbering with the eye popping out was really well done, I think they took that directly from the comic IIRC.

The opening 10-15 mins was terrible, with those stupid flashbacks of each character trying to trick you into thinking it was them that got killed, should have just opened with the brutality. Teasing motherfuckers. The bit with Rick imagining everyone else getting their heads bashed in as a means to spur him into action was also pretty dumb. Once they finally showed the main attraction though, and then the bit after when they drove back from their dumb little jaunt, it was pretty good. The brain damaged blubbering with the eye popping out was really well done, I think they took that directly from the comic IIRC.

think the 2 sec flash backs were kinda effective, as they seemed sporadic & happening randomly but then got repetitive especially with the who could be next flashbacks later. yeah was a direct rip from the comic, eye pop & all so in a way there wasn't really a mystery as to who got killed