IGNORED

Squarepusher - Shobaleader One

triachus

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

Is the art work supposed to be a Samurai mask?

It's an abstract drawing of Tom with square headphones on :facepalm:

it's a samurai :facepalm:

This. Tom doesn't have a weird, long wispy mustache. A lot of samurai masks do. It would have to be a pretty abstract rendering to magically produce a weird, long wispy mustache.

This. Tom doesn't have a weird, long wispy mustache. A lot of samurai masks do. It would have to be a pretty abstract rendering to magically produce a weird, long wispy mustache.

It's a samurai with square headphones, guys.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

It's a lion , it's huge

Guest Fishtank

It's a lion , it's huge

It's a lion wearing Tom wearing a samurai mask smoking a bong

Guest Backson

YOU FUCKING GITS WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE NAME OR THE ARTWORK OR WHAT'S GONNA BE INSCRIBED ON THE OUT TRACK OF THE 12"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

SQUAREPUSHER ON ED BANGER WILL BEMASSIVE.

ALL OTHER CONCERNS SEE "I'M A FUCKING BEARDY NINNY" THREAD.

Thank you :lol:

i agree

but I'm also an Ed banger nut.

Guest Backson

YOU FUCKING GITS WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE NAME OR THE ARTWORK OR WHAT'S GONNA BE INSCRIBED ON THE OUT TRACK OF THE 12"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

SQUAREPUSHER ON ED BANGER WILL BEMASSIVE.

ALL OTHER CONCERNS SEE "I'M A FUCKING BEARDY NINNY" THREAD.

Thank you :lol:

i agree

but I'm also an Ed banger nut.

I fucking abide. Did you see where I wrote to them in French and told them that I was sorry that I downloaded their music illegally and that I deleted the pirated copies of what I had and forwarded them the iTunes/Bleep receipt of "buying it all fair and square"? Two women interns wrote me back and said "hahaha! Merci, what is your address?" I gave it to them and while they may have forwarded me to the RIAA, they sent me an awesome package (€5,64 postage oh, lo, lo!) full of Uffie stickers, Sebastien buttons, Ed Banger patches, Mr. Oizo buttons, and shitloads of other EdRec swag. C'est magnifique, no?

STILL BURNIN' EDIT: I mean, Quentin Dupieux DOES NOT get the credit he deserves for his music--it's fucking awesome! And "Steak", Chivers, what else can I say? "Le mystere est...14 plus 13" HAHAHA!

Check out new stuff for "Rubber" simply MENTAL!

Bleep

wow, awesome! good on you man.

i've heard this one (cos i was in france recently) and well, it is very much like Venus No. 17, but longer and better

i've heard this one (cos i was in france recently) and well, it is very much like Venus No. 17, but longer and better

i can tell this is fake because i just wet my pants

FAKE

Guest tht tne

BUH?!?

Archived