IGNORED

Squarepusher - Shobaleader One

triachus

i can't deny that's a good song, but i also can't deny that it's not doing anything for me. sounds surprisingly more Ed Banger than i expected

maybe Squarepusher has become a huge fan of Dam Funk, it sounds like he's doing a way more g-funk style than he usually does

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU FUCKING GITS WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE NAME OR THE ARTWORK OR WHAT'S GONNA BE INSCRIBED ON THE OUT TRACK OF THE 12"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

SQUAREPUSHER ON ED BANGER WILL BEMASSIVE.

ALL OTHER CONCERNS SEE "I'M A FUCKING BEARDY NINNY" THREAD.

Thank you :lol:

i agree

but I'm also an Ed banger nut.

I fucking abide. Did you see where I wrote to them in French and told them that I was sorry that I downloaded their music illegally and that I deleted the pirated copies of what I had and forwarded them the iTunes/Bleep receipt of "buying it all fair and square"? Two women interns wrote me back and said "hahaha! Merci, what is your address?" I gave it to them and while they may have forwarded me to the RIAA, they sent me an awesome package (€5,64 postage oh, lo, lo!) full of Uffie stickers, Sebastien buttons, Ed Banger patches, Mr. Oizo buttons, and shitloads of other EdRec swag. C'est magnifique, no?

STILL BURNIN' EDIT: I mean, Quentin Dupieux DOES NOT get the credit he deserves for his music--it's fucking awesome! And "Steak", Chivers, what else can I say? "Le mystere est...14 plus 13" HAHAHA!

Check out new stuff for "Rubber" simply MENTAL!

Bleep

You have me interested in sending emails to French interns.

the song reminds me of "coathanger" from jas..... if he continues to release on ed with this similar sounding stuff that would be fine with me, i want another go plastic or ultravisitor from WARP.

the song reminds me of "coathanger" from jas..... if he continues to release on ed with this similar sounding stuff that would be fine with me, i want another go plastic or ultravisitor from WARP.

well make one, snot like it's not in the cannon of worms that you can't rip or treat to your heard delight nao. ...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

sounds pretty good

maybe its my attention span but i like sp at short length releases. his albums are always a little too much sp.

at first listen, i was not a fan of cryptic motion at all. i still don't care too much for the intro, but the evolution of the song goes very nicely.

and yes, i think this is funkier than JaS stuff so far, but then again i've only heard one out of an undisclosed number of songs.

the worst part about waiting for this is not getting my hopes up too much. don't want to be disappointed by too high of hopes yet i really want to know how this one turns out.

Archived