IGNORED

Looking for something like plaid or clark

o00o

Great music in here... Karsten Pflum is one of my favourite artists in the moment. You should check Slaphead Faun & Fuck Music Easy. Also a great live musician.

But I guess Clark's sound is too unique to find anything alike... that's why we adore him that much :whistling:

Guest Bourbon Surf

should check out the album by + one titled "bare necessities", was produced by plaid, consequently it sounds pretty similar to them.... plus a lot of stuff on the defocus label has a similar melodic idm sound to some of plaids stuff like esem and lackluster....

Guest ryanmcallister

can't believe i've never heard of karsten pflum. i just spent 35 bucks on itunes, gonna get intimate right now. i really need to spend more time on this half of the forum.

Great music in here... Karsten Pflum is one of my favourite artists in the moment. You should check Slaphead Faun & Fuck Music Easy. Also a great live musician.But I guess Clark's sound is too unique to find anything alike... that's why we adore him that much :whistling:

should check out the album by + one titled "bare necessities", was produced by plaid, consequently it sounds pretty similar to them.... plus a lot of stuff on the defocus label has a similar melodic idm sound to some of plaids stuff like esem and lackluster....

lol how funny I just got both releases last week and really liked them

Archived