IGNORED

What internet tabs do you have open?

Capsaicin

right now I have the Wings of Desire page on Netflix, a PDF of my summer homework, a t-shirt from the Stones Throw website, the blue Boards of Canada t-shirt on Bleep, a google shopping search for vuvuzelas, facebook, that promo video for that collab between The Orb and David Gilmour, and WATMM

Guest disparaissant

facebook (convo going there)

watmm

what.cd

tumblr

zappos (looking for a new coat)

man i don't even remember how i got by without tabbed browsing.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Gmail (surprising email from Dr. Aganga Olusegun, Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria)

YouTube

search results for reaktor on Delicious

this thread

Gearslutz

NZBMatrix

Guest underscore

well, i like to surf light, not too much going on at one time. heres what i have going on right now:

Lifetime Members Forum - We Are The Music Makers Forums, Wings of Desire page on Netflix, a PDF of my summer homework, a t-shirt from the Stones Throw website, the blue Boards of Canada t-shirt on Bleep, a google shopping search for vuvuzelas, facebook, that promo video for that collab between The Orb and David Gilmour, WATMM, mmo-champion, arenajunkies, last.fm, xkcd, watmm, watmm, what.cd, tumbl, zappos (looking for a new coat), Hotmail, Italo Blog, Watmm, Watmm, Watmm (this thread), Grum's Last.fm, Grum's Myspace, gmail, wattm forum index, wattm rephlex/warp hidden subforum, discogs, sistersinlove.org, watmm, boomkat, discogs, bbc, intellicast, youtube, abebooks, imdb, twitter (brizzly client), online order prog (work), miele mastercool winestore building-in guide pdf (work), GUARDIAN SPORT, WATMM, FANTASY FOOTBALL, watmm, joe rogan podcast, Hotmail, youtube(repeatedly playing Black Mustang Vs Kerrier District), watmm, facebook, electric picnic, facebook, collegehumor.com, collegehumor.com, Gmail (surprising email from Dr. Aganga Olusegun, Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria), YouTube, search results for reaktor on Delicious, Gearslutz, NZBMatrix, Facebook, Watmm, Watmm, The Oatmeal.

well, i like to surf light, not too much going on at one time. heres what i have going on right now:

Lifetime Members Forum - We Are The Music Makers Forums, Wings of Desire page on Netflix, a PDF of my summer homework, a t-shirt from the Stones Throw website, the blue Boards of Canada t-shirt on Bleep, a google shopping search for vuvuzelas, facebook, that promo video for that collab between The Orb and David Gilmour, WATMM, mmo-champion, arenajunkies, last.fm, xkcd, watmm, watmm, what.cd, tumbl, zappos (looking for a new coat), Hotmail, Italo Blog, Watmm, Watmm, Watmm (this thread), Grum's Last.fm, Grum's Myspace, gmail, wattm forum index, wattm rephlex/warp hidden subforum, discogs, sistersinlove.org, watmm, boomkat, discogs, bbc, intellicast, youtube, abebooks, imdb, twitter (brizzly client), online order prog (work), miele mastercool winestore building-in guide pdf (work), GUARDIAN SPORT, WATMM, FANTASY FOOTBALL, watmm, joe rogan podcast, Hotmail, youtube(repeatedly playing Black Mustang Vs Kerrier District), watmm, facebook, electric picnic, facebook, collegehumor.com, collegehumor.com, Gmail (surprising email from Dr. Aganga Olusegun, Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria), YouTube, search results for reaktor on Delicious, Gearslutz, NZBMatrix, Facebook, Watmm, Watmm, The Oatmeal.

:orly:

Guest underscore

:orly:

alright, i'm a piece of shit liar. i can't access the lifetime members forums. the rest of the stuff is true though. i just want to be closer to you all..please be more specific with future posts, eg, if youre on facebook, i need to know who you're looking at, and what they're wearing

Archived