IGNORED

REALITY CHECK: IDM stars have rubbish personalities

Guest Promo

This is just a masturbation thread to make promo feel better. This shit is an attack on individuals. Why isnt this locked.

You know what I'd happily bet you that I'm a millions times more tolerant of people, religions or people views than you. But you're angry and stuff so whatever I say you're gonna disagree with I suspect.

i'm not angry and this is still a fuckin weird thread. and that comment just made it weirder.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Autechre would be fun to hang out with. Smoke a spliff, listen to hip hop and old school Detroit techno/electro.

This is my final post in this thread.

Right, I'll repeat I made my point and its up to people to make of it what they will and I'm cool with that. That being said though I ain't gonna bury my head in the sand and pretend that a number of IDM artists have amazing personalities when they clearly don't. Its an observation and I don't mind if they change or if they don't. However I'm a loving guy so yeah for their own benefit I think if they came out of their shells it could only help them.

Okay Joyrex feel free to lock this thread.

Peace all. :-)

Right, I'll repeat I made my point and its up to people to make of it what they will and I'm cool with that. That being said though I ain't gonna bury my head in the sand and pretend that a number of IDM artists have amazing personalities when they clearly don't. Its an observation and I don't mind if they change or if they don't. However I'm a loving guy so yeah for their own benefit I think if they came out of their shells it could only help them.

these people are not demanding your love. you choose to like this music.

LOL again at judging people's personalities from the briefest of encounters, or gleaning images of them from media interviews. Cylob probably doesn't remember who the fuck you are, aside from this weird guy who keeps saying hi to him on the streets of london.

And as others in this thread have said, when has this particular niche genre of music ever been about personalities?

Guest Dirty Protest

LOL again at judging people's personalities from the briefest of encounters, or gleaning images of them from media interviews. Cylob probably doesn't remember who the fuck you are, aside from this weird guy who keeps saying hi to him on the streets of london.

And as others in this thread have said, when has this particular niche genre of music ever been about personalities?

The only person ive ever walked up to talk to because theyre famous is Nigel Worthington.

Maybe RDJ is so nervous in those interviews cause he admits to doing Drugs. If I did drugs and I admitted it on air I would be paranoid as fuck.

maybe he was just stoned? :)

all that being said, luke vibert is a genuinely lovely fella.

he seems to be the nicest, most down to earth and lovely guy of the lot. nicest guy in fact that i think i have ever seen in my life!

Luke Vibert you rule. :)

i acually spent about 3 hrs (yes 3 whopping hours, woo! lol) with RDJ, his girlfriend, meself.. and my girlfriend at the time, and a couple of mates. not that he'd remember who the feck i was now tho! of course. but then i prolly wouldn't recognise him now, either. or Vibert or Cylob or anyone else for that matter. it's 2010 eh not 1990-sumthing, and we've all got old and fat and bald and i now need glasses, so............... yeah. people suck. the end. :)

Archived