• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

"I'm Gotham's reckoning."

Bane is super easy to understand now.

Guest Gary C

lol that was terrible

It's trying to be so epic that it's silly, but it's still a better trailer than the first two.

I prefer Begins to TDK, so I'm pretty sure I'll like this at least as much as TDK. But the marketing has been terrible. Hathaway is still an odd choice and Bane is more mysterious than menacing.

it's no secret I'm not much of a Nolan fanboy, but I remember the bank heist scene that they leaked in advance of the last one created a palpable excitement. This is just meh, they try to make it build in intensity until..."this is not a car!" I mean c'mon....at least make the last line something character-driven and memorable, not a throwaway one-liner...

It did seem more like an Arnie line...

Guest fondles the cat

i will go watch this film and probably enjoy it

despite that trailer

The latest trailer is not that bad - if they can capture the brutal hopelessness that the Joker's reign of terror over Gotham had in the second movie, they might have a chance at making Bane a believable villain for our protagonist.

Not sure about Catwoman though - almost seems as if she's injected there just to have a love interest/T&A angle to the film.

Rest assured, it will probably boil down to this film or Prometheus as the "film of the summer". I think Avengers launched too early to be remembered once these films come out.

Guest Gary C

There's already talk about the Avengers sequel, Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3. The Avengers might be a great comic book film in terms of spectacle and fanboy-achievement, but it won't have the lasting presence of a trilogy-ending Batman film.

Both are fine in their own way, but I've always been more personally interested in Batman.

There's already talk about the Avengers sequel, Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3. The Avengers might be a great comic book film in terms of spectacle and fanboy-achievement, but it won't have the lasting presence of a trilogy-ending Batman film.

Both are fine in their own way, but I've always been more personally interested in Batman.

Likewise - although I did enjoy both Iron Man movies (the first was better than the second, IMO), and liked Thor. Captain America was all right, but not enough to keep my interest up throughout. Both Hulk movies were forgettable to me.

Guest zaphod

Both Hulk movies were forgettable to me.

how could you possibly forget this?

[youtubehd]7RG0nWG8FSs[/youtubehd]

Bale does a good Wayne but cring worthy Batman.

Ledgers overrated performance would have been better if he was the Riddler, an unfunny joker that never told jokes wtf?

The second film had its good bits but essenially was well crafted meh and Nolan cant direct a decent fight scene for shit.

The Arkham games are the best interpretation of Batman imho.

and Adam West is the shit.

A superhero movie will come out and some people will just accept it as a big screen action movie. Some people will not.

Superhero movies. Some are good. Most suck. This will be probably be good.

yeah. im sure ill still enjoy this one, but i was VERY put off by the hovercraft/flying thingy...fucks sake if we can suspend disbelief for that piece of shit, why not the lazurus pit or Bane on super steroids?

I dunno why everyone hates Hathaway that much, Ive seen her in some pretty dark roles and she did a great job on them (whatever the movie was where her and her friend are gangraped). Plus shes a hottie.

goddam man, catwoman is shaping up to be real really really bad/bland not cool in this movie. holy shit Nolan what did you do? Why is she even in this? every time she came into the trailer it killed the vibe for me.

Both Hulk movies were forgettable to me.

how could you possibly forget this?

[youtubehd]7RG0nWG8FSs[/youtubehd]

i quite enjoy nick notle in the original Hulk . the part where he becomes super powered is really nicely done i thought

Archived