IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

bad decision. argh, this will make me cringe. just write him out.

You can't write him out, he's kind of important (ish).

To be honest i never liked his character but if you write him out book fans will go ape shit.

I hate when actors get replaced. I do wonder if there would be a way to "write him out" but then replace him with another character who then goes through all the key plot points for the character in the book?

in these cases you always gotta wonder what caused the change. Can't say I'm surprised it was him; that guy looked like kind of a mongo gay telenovela actor from the first moment he appeared on the screen. I'm guessing it was either a) they realized he had too limited range; or b) he got greedy and started asking for too much money. Going with b)

nope, not at all. you can see it in the photo. it's not a smile, it's a smirk. smug annoying harlequin romance cover looking cunt. but then daenerys' storyline in the show is basically a harlequin romance where an entitled princess gets raped, develops stockholm syndrome and then decides she's lawrence of arabia.

That assassin bloke would have been good for this character (if he hadn't already been the assassin). I'm just hoping they don't recast anyone good.

They are recasting Tommen which is a shame because the actor who currently plays Tommen is what i imagine tommen to look like.

They are also recasting the mountain ... again

Glad they recast, dude didn't look anything like the way he was described in the book.

word, i hope he pops up all of a sudden in season 4 rocking the blue trident beard

• 5 months later...

Archived